GDT: 1/21/13 "Sensing Victory" - Panthers VS Senators

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthFLFan79

Feb 2, 2007
This should be a good one. I hope we get out strong. We need to at least win the first of the back to back..

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Could have had him over Bjugstad (we traded down to get Jugs)...but not Howden. Howden went well after Tarasenko did.

True story: They (the Panthers, for their website) interviewed me at the draft party after we made our picks. They asked me if I liked the picks and I said no, that I wanted Fowler (instead of Guds) and Tarasenko (instead of Jugs) It obviously never aired haha

It's early yet, so who knows how it turns out.

If Bjugstad can turn out to be a top-six guy in the NHL, it'll be worth it. His size and skill is hard to ignore and could prove to be insanely valuable if he develops correctly.

6'5 or 6'6 200+lb centerman who can pass, shoot, score and play well.. in a Panthers jersey.

Hasn't been seen since .. (V. Kozlov??..)

Since nobody actually..

MillarWithASave

#CatsAreComing
Dec 12, 2011
Melbourne, FL
Tarasenko is making Tallon regret not drafting him..

3 goals and an assist in 2 games and the 2nd game is only in the 1st period.

Bjugstad and Howden better be worth it.

Could've had Huberdeau and Tarasenko in our future..

Yikes..

It's hard to have a perfect draft, you never know which player will turn into a superstar. At this early in both players career, even at which Bjugstad has not even played yet you can't say Tallon is regretting his decision. Not that he will, but Tarasanko could go all year without scoring another goal. Lets see how Bjugstad turns out before we think of all these things.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
It's hard to have a perfect draft, you never know which player will turn into a superstar. At this early in both players career, even at which Bjugstad has not even played yet you can't say Tallon is regretting his decision, not that he will, but Tarensanko could go all year without scoring another goal. Lets see how Bjugstad turns out before we think of all these things.

Agree.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Gamecenter + proxy is soo awesome. No crappy stream for me!

It's pretty sweet. Make sure not to exit out to watch another game. You might have trouble getting it to load again. A bunch of people, myself included, had that issue on Saturday.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
It's pretty sweet. Make sure not to exit out to watch another game. You might have trouble getting it to load again. A bunch of people, myself included, had that issue on Saturday.

Gamecenter seems to have gotten better since Saturday. Watching games yesterday and this morning have been like normal.

-ghoste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad