GDT: 1/20: Bruins vs. LA Kings 3pm ET NESN 100.7 WZLX

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
He stuck his hip out. I saw no leg extension in those replays. Perhaps another angle will show differently but based on what I saw, it looked clean.

Then I literally don't know what you are watching. Are we talking about the same hit? I am talking about the dirty one on Marchand. The guy's right leg is clearly extended.

Daniel Plainview

Jan 8, 2012
Dracut MA
834564927.gif

BOOM

Good LORD!!!!

And that was like the third huge hit he took. Again, we need that guy on Team USA. Please, don't kill him

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Why would you ask a young Dman about a trade?

Some media people are idiots.

Why not ask him about the game?

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
834559485.gif

marchand undressing the kings gif underway...

4 white jerseys and they let him through.

Marchand is very shifty but I think the defense kind of gave up on the play and just assumed Quick would save it.

C77

Mar 12, 2009
Junior's Farm
Wow what a night for Marchand...first the circus goal....and then that pass by Smith was incredible and Marchand just buried it.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Wait What ?

They were interviewing Miller.

First question was legit-more about what the defense was doing with all the injuries.

Then they ask him about the trade deadline with the implication he might be a target and he just gave him the "you idiot" look and said he wasn't keeping up with the deadline and was just going to keep playing hard.

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
I'm sure none of the rookies on D are gonna replace Seidenberg, but man they've all stepped up when needed. Really nice to see.

Miller threw some big hits

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Then I literally don't know what you are watching. Are we talking about the same hit? I am talking about the dirty one on Marchand. The guy's right leg is clearly extended.

We're talking about the same one and I didn't see a leg extension from Muzzin on that hit. I want to see the hit from a few different angles

hubey

Nov 19, 2013
Regina, Saskatchewan
They were interviewing Miller.

First question was legit-more about what the defense was doing with all the injuries.

Then they ask him about the trade deadline with the implication he might be a target and he just gave him the "you idiot" look and said he wasn't keeping up with the deadline and was just going to keep playing hard.

That is crazy. Miller just had an outstanding game so maybe ask him how he liked his physical battles with Brown? Why ask about trade deadline.

There is no way I trade Miller. He gets better the more he plays and brings a physical element we have missed since Seids went down.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Missed the 1st period.

Really beginning to like Kevin Miller.

Iggy, Krejci, Lucic are really struggling.

Smith, Bergy, and especially Marchand, are not.

Ridiculous call on Boychuk. I watch a lot of games in this league. The b's have to be among the most disciplined teams in regard to not taking lazy stupid penalties. Boychuk had his stick up b/c he was head down trying to hoof it back into position, and it happened to go under the arm. No pull, he didn't impede whatsoever the momentum of that player. Game changing weak call. Meanwhile you see chicken wings all over the ice, all game, especially on guys like David Krejci, that are never called. In regard to the officiating, it's as if the more disciplined a team is, the more stringent the officials try to be as if to have an impact on the game. We've seen this cook the Bruins late in games several times this year, and it's getting old.

Dirty hit on Marchand. Not his fault Marchand is small, but that was leg on leg. They were gunning for him all game. "Reputation calls" should be a two way street.

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
That is crazy. Miller just had an outstanding game so maybe ask him how he liked his physical battles with Brown? Why ask about trade deadline.

There is no way I trade Miller. He gets better the more he plays and brings a physical element we have missed since Seids went down.

The guy is also in ridiculous shape. Isn't he the one in training camp that matched Chara in pull-ups? The durability factor to his game is something we could really use with the defense being a revolving door these days. This guy was built for strong hockey.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
Really beginning to like Kevin Miller.

beauty 2 hits on dustin brown. the last one was sweet - don't see enough of it today. two guys racing for a puck, and one guy blasts the other as they reach the puck. smart and strong play. like this kid so far.

as for the kings, their defense looked like a bunch of turds today. not their best day by a long shot. but bergy's line carried us, merlot continued to supply good shifts, and johnson stopped everything he should have.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad