GDT: 1/2/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Toronto

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Anderson looks pretty cool back there tonite, hope it's not trouble fòr us!!

He is....and if Toronto has any chance here, it is that he keeps them in long enough for the Leaf scorers to do something.
TB skaters are outplaying Leaf skaters big time... Andersen is the reason this game is still scoreless.

My shot wasn't at him...it was against his do-nothing support.

Reactions: rangerrat

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
Actually Namestnikov was not right there. He should not push a goalkeeper like this. But looks like refs did not notice it.

rangerrat

Jan 3, 2010
He is....and if Toronto has any chance here, it is that he keeps them in long enough for the Leaf scorers to do something.
TB skaters are outplaying Leaf skaters big time... Andersen is the reason this game is still scoreless.

My shot wasn't at him...it was against his do-nothing support.
No harm No foul lol, I understood your comment on his lack of support from his Maple Laffs!!

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I feel bad for the Leafs and Polak in particular. Look I don't advocate cross checking a guy until he's down on the ice but if it's because he shoved your goaltender (tangled up or not) then I get it. Someone has to stand up for Anderssen there. The goaltender HAS TO be off limits to contact.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
The goaltender may have to be off limits but when the goaltender hits our center, then he's fair game.

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
Lmao at leafs announcers practically begging for Martin to fight Dotchin for some shit that happened a year ago

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Let's go now Tampa, we want to see a similar 2nd as we did last game now please.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad