GDT: 1/2/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Toronto

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
TB was lucky to squeek out a win, I wouldn't gloat too much, Vasileski bought you those 2 points.

200.gif

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
hahaha a shutout against the leafs who have nothing to boast about but their offense.

Perfect.

Cmac66

Apr 18, 2017
Leafs fan: your just a one line team.

Both are goals didn’t come from that line :laugh::laugh:

AcerComputer

Aug 4, 2014
And Anderson stopped it being More than 2 goals, what else you got.
Like I said TB was lucky to squeek out the win. Your top guns didn't do much. You got two flukey goals and the refs just gave you free powerplays, while Marner gets hacked down as he walks the TB defense.

Reactions: JoVel

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
TB was lucky to squeek out a win, I wouldn't gloat too much, Vasileski bought you those 2 points.

Should probably worry more about Matthews concussion symptons - guy was invisible all game with all those scoring chances :laugh:

Cmac66

Apr 18, 2017
Like I said TB was lucky to squeek out the win. Your top guns didn't do much. You got two flukey goals and the refs just gave you free powerplays, while Marner gets hacked down as he walks the TB defense.

Are top guns didn’t need to do anything, didn’t see Matthews do much either though. Ahh the classic let’s use the ref as a scrape goat. Anything else you would like to enlighten this forum with.

Reactions: Master P

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I think this guy would've been happier if it had been Stamkos who scored twice along with Gourde, Namestnikov and Stralman. It's just one game between us. Big freaking deal. This isn't going to make or break anyone's season here.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
I think this guy would've been happier if it had been Stamkos who scored twice along with Gourde, Namestnikov and Stralman. It's just one game between us. Big freaking deal. This isn't going to make or break anyone's season here.

According to the main boards after this game leafs will not qualify for the playoffs.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
According to the main boards after this game leafs will not qualify for the playoffs.
People like dumping on the Leafs because their fanbase is so obnoxious. But that squad has some talent. Their D corps sucks but they have three great lines over there and Andersen can steal games.

Not a team I would look forward to playing in April/May if it comes to it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad