GDT: 1/2/15 - Leafs @ Wild - 7PM CST/3AM EET - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Well, good game, guys. Kuemper was great in net for the Wild and I just wanna blast Clarkson and Carlyle into orbit right now :help:

Vashanesh

Nope.
Jan 29, 2010
Minnesota
Well, good game, guys. Kuemper was great in net for the Wild and I just wanna blast Clarkson and Carlyle into orbit right now :help:

He just doesn't look like he gives a damn.

I have to assume he's expecting to be the next in a long line of scapegoats in TO (regardless of where they finish), but wow... The passion he used to have with the Ducks just seems gone.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
He just doesn't look like he gives a damn.

I have to assume he's expecting to be the next in a long line of scapegoats in TO (regardless of where they finish), but wow... The passion he used to have with the Ducks just seems gone.

Honetly, while the players bear a lot of the blame for this mess, Carlyle is a huge issue as well. His horrid coaching was on full display tonight. Gave the top line 25 min of time, more than most number 1 d-men would get, on the front half of a back to back, and gave stapled the young guys to the bench for doing nothing wrong, while giving Clarkson, a horrible player, prime minutes during a horrible outing where he had multiple bad giveaways and a terrible, dumb, selfish penalty in the first and even promoted him to the top PP unit after JVR took that puck to the mouth.

Ultimately, everything wrong traces back to management and Dave Nonis, who locked in this flawed core for the long haul and extended that idiotic buffoon #CarlYOLO to an extension after the team's possession numbers have dropped like a rock since he cam aboard.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
I feel like Kuemper has to start in Dallas tomorrow. Is already 2-0 there and Backstrom has struggled horribly there in the past.

kfan22

Jun 20, 2012
Gotta roll with Kuemper again tomorrow in Dallas! I dont care if its a back to back Kuemps is playing well and its a must win. Plus he has won twice already in Dallas this year more than the last 11 years combined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad