RpHYA1h.png

cbSWluQ.png

CYFNMC2.png

CaQqDst.png

pq3lOTZ.png

RlQDYzR.png

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
I'm not really sold on that third line. I still think Cally would work on the first line.

What I think is more important though is to get a stable first line - We don't need a flavour of the week first line. Drouin is obviously the type of player that Stammer needs if he is locked to the center position.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
We ended the year on a high note, let us start the year on one as well. I'm having some computer issues so I don't know if I'll be able to be here, well, I can be here but I can't watch the game but good luck bolts.

Bolt32

Aug 24, 2004
Palm Harbor, FL
Is Nesterov getting his second game in? If he keeps playing like he did the last game, will be hard to send the kid back down.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Meh, I would like to see Nesterov. I missed last game. =(

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I'm not really sold on that third line. I still think Cally would work on the first line.

What I think is more important though is to get a stable first line - We don't need a flavour of the week first line. Drouin is obviously the type of player that Stammer needs if he is locked to the center position.

Cally was more than fine on the top line and his performance was not the reason he was dropped off of it. We needed another consistent scoring line that could also shutdown the opponents top line, and we got that now. If you put him back up there, our shutdown line goes to crap, and we have lost a line that has been meshing well.

It seems Coop is just putting the leftovers now on the top RW spot with Stamkos. It has become our Decoy line, imo, since it has Steven Stamkos on it, opponents top D and shutdown lines are still going after that line. This leaves TKO and KFC open to do their thing.

I would keep the lines the same now, since we have been winning.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Lets go Lightning! Hope to see Stammer get hot again. Maybe we can start off undefeated this year.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Darren Dreger @DarrenDreger
Darren Dreger @DarrenDreger
Complete deal has Pitt sending a 1st in 2015 and Rob Klinkhammer to the Oilers for David Perron.
Think we'll see him tonight?

Last edited:

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Well, looks like Oiler fans have to readjust their expectations about the market for their players.

I think they got good value for him, making 3.8 and only has 5 goals. Looks like Connolly's value is on the rise.

iwtb*

Hi fellow Lightning fans I've read this fotum for about a year and now decided to register myself.

This is going to be a tough game. We always seem to suck against the Pens.

killertomato1

Dec 15, 2014
Vienna
Hi fellow Lightning fans I've read this fotum for about a year and now decided to register myself.

This is going to be a tough game. We always seem to suck against the Pens.

Well seems like it's time for me to say hi to.
I've been lurking around here for a while now and I have really enjoyed following and reading what you guys are writing... So I thought it's time to join in on the fun.

I am from.Austria and I feel like I'm the only Lightning fan in this country so it's just awesome reading what you guys say and kind of not watch the games alone so. Here I am :)
Go bolts

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
what's up beard and tomato? welcome to the boards.

and tomato, you're not the only Austrian Lightning fan. We've got a couple of posters from that area of the world on here. German, Austrian, Swiss, etc, although we haven't seen some of our central European friends in a while.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad