GDT: 1/19/19 - 7:00PM EDT - San Jose vs Tampa Bay

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
Ok never mind. Even Babcock gotta be happy about this level of interference. It’s clear what San Jose’s gameplay was today; take the speed out of the game with interference at the blue line.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
The amount of interfering, holding and hooking is ridiculous. Like, mind boggling. Some of these are so blatant. I hate penalty riddled games but my God this is ridiculous. It's like there's a Sharks player skiing on the back of our guys every time they get separated for half a second.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Yup. He's so damn strong. Watch him box guys out. They don't move him.

It's like every game he gets a little more confident in his own size/strength, and how it ranks with NHL players. He treated Matthews like a doll.

Something might be up with McD though. He doesn't look as quick as he did at the first of the year. I'm sure everybody's nicked up, and I'm not overly concerned, but we're not seeing the elite level skating over this past stretch that was there on a nightly basis in the first 20 games.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
missed whole game primarily but hedmans goal and josephs whatever the HELL that was WOW best shift of the year? like 4 to 6 steals 3 shots??? WOW WOW WOW ive already got him as a better then gourde killer and others but damn i might be expecting too little lmfao IMPRESSED

really wanted to hang out ya'll good news get to rewatch tonight when mom sleeps... she has shingels been a house of hell primarily this stuff is nasty and is a ton to do with all her meds etc... sister refuses to help in my ear all day being negative so close to exploding....

breathhhhhh good news watching the lightning get behind so often and win this year is teaching me how to just breathhhhhhhhhhhhhh haha

anyway guys looks like everyone pitching in here need something from pac man line is all:)

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
out on a limb here but cernak has moved up to number 2 favorite bolt already lol he really does things aint seen in awhile konny konstantinov used to play this style where he manhandles everyone he plays lol and you cant push him nothing pretty awesome :)

joseph might move up highly too ive liked him from day one thought hed be here last year guy is gifted for sure

killer on line one?

rangerrat

Jan 3, 2010
It's like every game he gets a little more confident in his own size/strength, and how it ranks with NHL players. He treated Matthews like a doll.

Something might be up with McD though. He doesn't look as quick as he did at the first of the year. I'm sure everybody's nicked up, and I'm not overly concerned, but we're not seeing the elite level skating over this past stretch that was there on a nightly basis in the first 20 games.
. I have said the same for last 10 games now MacD not up to 100% I don't believe as his skating not up to pair, Seems to be hurting to me also,

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
If McD is hurting he needs to sit hopefully the break does him some good. But if not there's no need to be a "warrior" and play through it.

Reactions: rangerrat

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
Hedman and Karlsson together like 2 pirates...

O_O O_O O_O
I think there is a picture of them in the pirate outfits.

edit: found it
Screen_Shot_2018_01_27_at_5.48.17_PM.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad