GDT: 1/14/21 Game 1: Minnesota Wild @ Los Angeles Kings - 9 PM CT - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

IHaveNoCreativity

May 5, 2012
Somewhere in Quebec.
Welcome to the NHL Kirill, dream debut. Impressive passing and vision and that release is 35 goals, maybe more. If develops his shot more I don’t see why not 40, I’m not sure it’s a cannon but that release is elite.

Breath of fresh air, and a nice one. We haven’t had this kind of player since Fiala, and before than Pavol Demitra.

He was better than advertised and he can be an elite player in this league maybe a star, I was impressed by Fiala, we’ve got some high IQ and high end skill for the first time possibly ever one could argue.

the defence is excellent, Talbot played well.

I think Johansson was used too much and we could use Bjugstad more, Greenway could be one to watch.

we battled and played well, Rossi will continue with a much needed injection of skill, our top line could end up as good as any.

Reactions: Digitalbooya

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Also did anyone notice Evason put someone in a headlock during the goal celebration? Lmao

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
That was a hell of a read and play to get to that puck when you watch it back too.

Wild Caniac

@WildCaniac
Jan 23, 2013
NC
Imagine making your NHL Debut and winning the game for your team by stealing the puck from Drew Doughty and scoring an OT winner on a Conn Smythe/Stanley Cup Winning goaltender.

KIRILL THE THRILL BABY

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
5B29A114-596D-470E-AF4F-4E01285A86EA.jpeg

SMTHook

Mar 23, 2015
Wow. Storybook debut for KK97. Fiala was dangerous. Is that the Greenway we'll get every night? If it is he won't be a Kracken.

Only negative..... The Parise PP center experiment. I love the action they create but losing 20 seconds every draw isn't ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad