GDT: 1/13/22 - 7:00PM EDT - Vancouver vs Tampa Bay

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
POINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTER FOR THE KILL!!!

212761.gif

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Yeah, I'm losing faith. And I was one of his biggest backers. He's regressing. His wallet has slowed him down.
They could seriously consider trying to move Serg to L.A. for Turcotte+, then move Turcotte, 1st and Joseph for Chychrun maybe. It wouldn't be a downgrade defensively and Tampa gets cap help now and later.

Reactions: DaBolts

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Not the best game, but we got the job done. Bolts have been kinda up and down the past week. Good game, bad game. Need to get more consistency.

The kid line hasn't been as good as they were earlier in the season, but super happy Katchouk got a goal. Sometimes you need a moment like that to smile about.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Good god what is your problem man?
It gets kinda old sweating out games with this high octane team. We have allowed teams to come back in the 3rd period ,10 times this year forcing OT in 7 of them. I'm sure you do not keep up with such things. I still expect this team to win every game but I know they will lose about 35 to 40 percent of them. But late in the game this year they have let off the glass too often. So it was nice to see Pointer ice the game that was a positive post from me. You will find I'm more critical than anyone else posting, yes guilty there but leave no doubt I want wind and I can not stand guys in the league not cutting it. I hat Cory Perry I have since he was a rookie but I'm sure glad he has found a way to help this team. I'm also critical of Cirelli but I'm glad he is helping with goals this year and as long as they play like they are now I will not be critical of them. But Joseph and any goalie not named Vasi will catch my fury. This team should be competitive with any team or n the league when healthy but when they have critical guys out many nights they struggle. The depth scoring the first 25 games suffered from this. I caught hell for my opinion on ABB but where is he now? I have been right about Joseph as well if you disagree you do not have to read my posts it's easy.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Missed this one. General thoughts? Injuries?
We started the game off just fine but we didn't play well for most of it. Bolts took some bad penalties and turned the puck over. They didn't have a great game against Boston, they bounced back against Buffalo, but then another sub standard game tonight, so the inconsistency is kinda disappointing. Coop tried switching up the top 2 lines to find a solution without Palat in the lineup, but I don't think the line changing helped. On a positive note, Vasy was Vasy, special teams were good, Katchouk had a nice goal, and the Find-A-Ways made a reappearance. Point probably could of had more points tonight too. Cernak had a tough night. He was tripped and fell awkwardly which seemed to hurt him and then took another nasty block later on in the game. He's gonna need a separate suitcase for ice bags.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
He should be irritated with himself for putting Joseph on the top line in the first.
Yeah. I've been way more supportive of Joseph in here than numerous others posters seem to be, but he's quite clearly not a top 6 player. The finish is just not there.

If Kucherov spent that one summer in his garage shooting pucks, Joseph needs to do nothing but work on breakaways next off season.

Reactions: 2020 Cup Champions

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Yeah. I've been way more supportive of Joseph in here than numerous others posters seem to be, but he's quite clearly not a top 6 player. The finish is just not there.

If Kucherov spent that one summer in his garage shooting pucks, Joseph needs to do nothing but work on breakaways next off season.
If Joseph could convert on a quarter of his breakaways he would be a 30 goal player.

Reactions: BoltzManConstant

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad