45wE2Z9.png

yt2Qr1Z.png

HR72x01.png

2Gvd9R0.png

QXLasQf.png

afXfjK8.png

tyhee

Feb 5, 2015

Shout out to @TheDaysOf 04 for all of these great GDTs! ...

Canucks fan here. I often take a look at other teams' game day threads when they are about to play the Canucks.

If this is indicative of your game day threads, you folks are truly fortunate. This game day thread is as good as any I've seen, comparing among game day threads as the Lightning have among NHL teams in their last two Stanley Cup runs.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Canucks fan here. I often take a look at other teams' game day threads when they are about to play the Canucks.

If this is indicative of your game day threads, you folks are truly fortunate. This game day thread is as good as any I've seen, comparing among game day threads as the Lightning have among NHL teams in their last two Stanley Cup runs.
And Days has been doing this for years! Every. Single. Game. We’re so spoiled. What a champ! :handclap:

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Shout out to @TheDaysOf 04 for all of these great GDTs!

And...GO BOLTS!

Thank you!
And Days has been doing this for years! Every. Single. Game. We’re so spoiled. What a champ! :handclap:
And thankfully if I miss one here and there, this guy’s got my back :D

giphy.gif

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ

“They have an elite group of players and will probably have four or five Hall of Fame guys and that doesn’t happen by accident,” Schenn said Wednesday after practising in preparation to face the Bolts on Thursday.
“The biggest thing I learned is the belief in the group and the want to continue to get better. It’s a rock-solid dressing room and to have a track record like they’ve had in the last decade is pretty incredible.

“The biggest thing they changed in order to win a championship — after losing in the first round — is that they were relying a lot more on skill. They have a big, strong and heavy D-core and that’s what they pride themselves on — being good in the corners and in front.”
“That prepared me a ton,” said Miller. “Everybody on a really good team has a role. You learn to buy into what you’re asked to do and a good team plays the right way and gives itself a chance to win every game. An awesome team and organization and nothing but high praise on my end. I really enjoyed it.”

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Let's see how much better JT Miller skates tonight (not).

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Very glad we don't have a good bunch of postponed games in the NHL that could be played during the All Star break or anything.

Reactions: Maelmoor

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Kuch is pissed. He wasn't picked for the All-Star game nor did he get his traditional free keg of Bud Light before the game.

20 shots from him tonight.:sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad