GDT: 1/13/21 - 8:00PM EDT - Chicago vs Tampa Bay

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I keep hoping Foote is gonna show me something to make me think I've been wrong about him.

His skating makes every minor flaw in his game look huge.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Hmm, Montreal lost. I would be just as happy if Toronto lost. Or both teams lost to each other. The good news is they both only have two lines and no defense.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
I keep hoping Foote is gonna show me something to make me think I've been wrong about him.

His skating makes every minor flaw in his game look huge.

I remember Serge's first season. His speed was good, his ability to change direction and backskate, not so much. He learned. Foote will too.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Hmm, Montreal lost. I would be just as happy if Toronto lost. Or both teams lost to each other. The good news is they both only have two lines and no defense.
It took me a second to remember that we're not in a division with them this season.

Reactions: DaBolts

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL

Well, of course, for one season, what they do has no bearing on us in the standings. But we'll have plenty of time to get back to hating them next season and being annoyed over three point games. No doubt about that.

Reactions: DaBolts

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Those with concerns about Foote him playing like this is nothing new. He started his AHL career pretty much the same, he was average at best about the first 10 games before he figured the speed and how to use his skills the best. So if we are patient with him and let him make mistakes, unless he's bleeding goals, then he will figure it out and be a useful player. I'm not too worried just yet.

Reactions: berlin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad