27qz.png

i3dc.png

j3rj.png

t5t8.png

Last edited:

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Oy vey. Well, this is a winnable game, definitely, but can't sleep on them. Columbus is a solid team.

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
The last go-around in Columbus was basically a disaster to watch. Didn't help that this was during that time when the offense was completely in the tank, where there were several shutouts in a nine-game stretch.

I expect much better this time around.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Surprising to see Purcell is still 3rd in team scoring so far.

Horton is playing so expect at least one goal for him. Although he seems to be playing on their 3rd line...

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
It would be swell if the Lightning were to score more goals than they allow the Blue Jacketsto score against them in the contest of hockey taking place this eve.

cbjgirl

Just thinking
Jan 19, 2006
about last summer.
Surprising to see Purcell is still 3rd in team scoring so far.

Horton is playing so expect at least one goal for him. Although he seems to be playing on their 3rd line...

If you look at ice time, you'll notice that the top 3 lines will all get about the same amount. CBJ tend to roll all four lines all game. If Prout isn't playing forward (which happened on Saturday) then Tropp will be in on the fourth line.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
As expected Anders in net tonight:
Erik Erlendsson ‏@erlendssonTBO
All three goalies on the ice for morning skate in Columbus - Lindback, Desjardins and Bishop
Erik Erlendsson ‏@erlendssonTBO
Lindback first off the ice, so he'll get the start tonight, Cooper said Bishop a good possibility for tomorrow in NY
Damian Cristodero ‏@LightningTimes
Lindback in net tonight vs Blue Jackets. Cooper said still to be determined if Bishop or Desjardins will back up.

BoltSTH

Sep 4, 2008
Tampa
At least you'll have plenty of designated driver candidates if you play the Chief Drinking game ;)

It would be good if it was 50% off for the drinks qualifying for the CDG. They would have to to limit to 1 per period to stay in business :)

We would have to define what qualifies: I will start:

"I'll tell you what"
"These refs are a joke"

NHLeitner

Jan 2, 2013
Carolina
it would be good if it was 50% off for the drinks qualifying for the cdg. They would have to to limit to 1 per period to stay in business :)

we would have to define what qualifies: I will start:

"i'll tell you what"
"these refs are a joke"

"for what???"

BoltSTH

Sep 4, 2008
Tampa
"You've got to be kidding me. They called that a penalty. "

The Chief has his own rule book.

We never obstruct, or hook; rarely do we trip; and every time an opposing player touches, or nearly touches our goalie it should be goalie interference.

Obviously

Dec 4, 2013
It would be good if it was 50% off for the drinks qualifying for the CDG. They would have to to limit to 1 per period to stay in business :)

We would have to define what qualifies: I will start:

"I'll tell you what"
"These refs are a joke"

"That puck is really bouncing tonight"

Maelmoor

Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
I always liked Blue Jackets, I like their uniforms and the theme of the club and the fans seems to be nice as well.

They are in good form and we need to play well in order to get any points.

Bugsy to score again!

NHLeitner

Jan 2, 2013
Carolina
Best part of this game is that I actually get to watch it since it's not on goddamned NHL Network.

Stupid Charter...

3-0 Bolts

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad