GDT: 1/12/20 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New Jersey

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
The team last year was playing significantly better in front of Dom and bailed him out, early parts of this year McE kept the games well within reach until the team let him down.

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
Are you kidding me? Domingue is a liability in net. Look at his numbers, look at last years games. We had to score at least 5 every game Domingue played because otherwise we would have lost. T
The guy gets 2 lucky breaks this weekend and suddently we forget what his usual performance is?

And JBB's reasoning of getting McE, who has another year on the contract, over Domingue has no flaws. It was the right move, it is the right move. In the last couple of outings McBackup was sometimes shaky, but the first 3 L he took this season were all on the team hnging him out to dry, not on him.

McBackup >> Domingue and it shouldn't even be in discussion

Domingue should know this is a business and if you don't have some kind of clause on your contract, your faith is up in your GM's hands. And the plans for a team can change.
Is the hyperbole intentional?

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Louis Domingue Stats and News
Can’t tell if you are trying to argue with what I said. The statement was hyperbolic

edit: scroll to game logs; it (link above) may or may not link to it directly (it takes me to the correct page but I have to scroll down)
Who cares if it was hyperbolic? His point was that Domingue got bailed out by the best offense in the league. He wasn't good by any means.

Reactions: The Macho Man

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
Who cares if it was hyperbolic? His point was that Domingue got bailed out by the best offense in the league. He wasn't good by any means.
I asked if it was intentional. If it was intentional then there would be no point in me arguing because it was meant to not be taken seriously.
“He wasn’t good by any means” seems to be more hyperbole

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
Jesus christ punch me in the dick please. Pedantic nonsense is unnecessary.
You don’t know me. I’ve said before that I take things too literally. That’s not a choice I make, it’s something I can’t help. Being an asshole is unnecessary

edit: I’d like an apology if I’m being honest.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad