Post-Game Talk: 1/12/18 | Canucks 5 @ Blue Jackets 2

Wilch

Unregistered User
Mar 29, 2010
Virtanen witha goal and guance finally used his stick to score one.

miss-the-point.png

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Canucks got a break from the schedule-maker in this one.....Jackets on the back end of a back-to-back with travel from Buffalo.....looked pretty gassed after the first period....also their last game before the all-star break and looked to check out early.....even Torts looked a little subdued....Two goals from d-men and a goal from Gaunce.....a 'once-in-a-blue moon' game.

Reactions: Megaterio Llamas

iceburg

Don't ask why
Aug 31, 2003
Canucks got a break from the schedule-maker in this one.....Jackets on the back end of a back-to-back with travel from Buffalo.....looked pretty gassed after the first period....also their last game before the all-star break and looked to check out early.....even Torts looked a little subdued....Two goals from d-men and a goal from Gaunce.....a 'once-in-a-blue moon' game.
Really? It would've taken Torts longer to drive to practice from Point Roberts than to fly from Buffalo to Columbus.

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
Missed the game as work is a bit crazy right now, but all you can do is laugh at games like this. Look who scored, Gudy, Gaunce with the GWG.

The Iron Goalie

Formally 'OEL for Norris'
Feb 8, 2012
Langley, BC
I think he only has 1 assist in 3 or 4 games now. Had a feeling this would happen. He’s used to playing 40 game seasons. 42 and 32 game seaons before the NHL.

Not really worried He's still creating lots of chances, and until he goes truly quite it ( not creating scoring chances) he'll be alright. Still has yet to go longer than 2 games without a point, so we'll see if he keeps that streak going on Sunday.

Last edited:

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Jackets better pull their fingers out soon, they are basically a WC team given how many extra games they have played.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad