Post-Game Talk: 1/12/18 | Canucks 5 @ Blue Jackets 2

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Columbus played last night in Buffalo and had to travel so they might be tired and the canucks could surprise.

On the other hand they lost to Buffalo (30th place) and I can't see them liking the prospects of then losing the 29th place team so they should come out fired up. As always, Markstrom will have to stand on his head for the team to have a chance.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
8-3 Canucks

Gagner 8 assists, Boeser 8 goals
Kekalainen 3 goals

Don't @ me though

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
Columbus played last night in Buffalo and had to travel so they might be tired and the canucks could surprise.

On the other hand they lost to Buffalo (30th place) and I can't see them liking the prospects of then losing the 29th place team so they should come out fired up. As always, Markstrom will have to stand on his head for the team to have a chance.

Looking forward to getting outshot 52-18, losing 2-1 and hearing people complain about Markstrom because one of the goals was "soft."

GPNuck

Nov 25, 2013
I think we are going to Win tonight and the Oilers lose tonight and Tomorrow, just canuck things

hellstick

Nov 2, 2006
Abbotsford
Columbus lost to Buffalo's (top ranked) AHL goalie last night. I think they show up against us tonight and win 4-1. I think our lone goal comes from a defenseman and we pat ourselves on the back for now having 9 goals by our defense group. We then win against Minnesota and our players publicly express that they're feeling good about their game just in time for the bye week, despite having won just four times since December 1st.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Not sure if the Canucks will win tonight,but the additions of Sutter and Tanev down the stretch will be a big bonus...

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
Teams better watch out.

We have our 3rd line center back. It's a completely different ball game now boys.

All seriousness, we added a 30-40 goal scorer out of nothing this year and we are barely beating last years pace with a arguably better team. Sutter being in the lineup or not isn't going to make a lick of difference.

Reactions: Megaterio Llamas

mattydamon

May 2, 2011
Victoria, BC
CBJ is tired and has had trouble scoring goals, but it's still gonna be tough for the Nucks.

4-2 CBJ, just hope we can get some points for Boeser.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ=================== take my energy BB

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
You can't post this amazing (unscripted!) clip without at least trying to compare each private to a Canucks player.

now that you mentioned it I also read that, apparently Ermey pretty much made up a whole bunch of his dialogues on the fly. Convinced that he found a man who had military drill experience and was most decidedly insane, Kubrick just sat there gleefully watching Ermey chewed through the actors like packs of cheap bubble gum, and the actors in these scenes were genuinely scared shitless.

So all that's true huh?

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
We can’t lose them all, so I say 3-2 win.

But if we lost I’d be pretty stoked too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad