Post-Game Talk: 1/12/18 | Canucks 5 @ Blue Jackets 2

David Bruce Banner

Nude Cabdriver Ban
Mar 25, 2008
Streets Ahead
This team is showing a talent for beating teams they have no business beating. In a way, it kind of makes up for all those years where we'd lose to teams we had no business losing to. In a way.

Anyhoo... nice to see Gaunce score. Hilarious that it was another asterisk kind of goal.

Pump n Dump

Sep 2, 2009
North Vancouver, BC
miss-the-point.png

Looks like a picture of Gaunce's stick just as he took his shot.

Reactions: jd22 and Wilch

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Ha..ha...that Gaunce goal is a reminder of why the change-up is such an effective pitch in baseball.....hitter, in this case the goalie, is anticipating a 96 mph fastball and gets locked up.....also beginning to warm to Nic Dowd....couldn't see what he added in some of the early games, but seems to be figuring out his role in Green's system.....proving to be a beast in the faceoff circle.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Sucks for the tank that we won but, I believe the amount of embarrassment a team would feel when they got beaten by us is worth it.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Is Torts losing his touch?.....normally this is the type of loss that would send him into the stratosphere and he'd go off on some reporter who asked him a stupid question.....mellowing out I guess.

Reactions: Bitz and Bites

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
Sucks for the tank that we won but, I believe the amount of embarrassment a team would feel when they got beaten by us is worth it.

A win and no B.B. points is the ultimate troll. Mathematically out of the playoffs , worse draft spot, Calder votes decreasing.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
So i miss the game completely and they steemrole the BJs. Team Tank gonna want me to watch all the games lol

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $400.00