GDT: 1/12/17 Blues @ Kings 7:30 PM PST

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
My point stands. Is the team that fragile that they can't stem the "tide" of a team scoring to be still down by 3?

Considering how often teams have scored in bunches on the Kings this season, I'd say yes. But they responded well after with offensive zone pressure, so good on them.

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
My point stands. Is the team that fragile that they can't stem the "tide" of a team scoring to be still down by 3?

Its still a thing one should keep in mind when coaching. Anyway Sutter's gonna do, what Sutter's gonna do.

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
I'm probably off base here but has sutter changed something, earlier i saw Muzzin driving in from LD to RW for a scoring chance, Now just notice Forbort doing the same.

Winger23

May 3, 2007
Reaves is such a moron. How does he not get a minor penalty when it's obvious what he's trying to do?

Where's Raitis Ivanans?

This is where Nolan needs to earn his pay check and get reaves off the ice in the third. Reaves is still pissed muzzin threw his ass down like a rag doll

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
This is where Nolan needs to earn his pay check and get reaves off the ice in the third. Reaves is still pissed muzzin threw his ass down like a rag doll

Either Nolan or King. The true heavy weights on the Kings. Cliffy is a scrapper but still probably wants no part of him after his fight with Reaves a couple years ago.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
stoll is in the booth now when did this happen lol

He's probably been earning a consultant/independent contractor paycheck w/the organization while he holds out hope for a player contract somewhere...been doing player development and booth stuff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad