Post-Game Talk: Cane

Status
Not open for further replies.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
I will say, I’m sick of the “weathering the storm” rhetoric.

We’re a better team. It would be nice to see us with the quick start.
I agree to some extent, but trying to match them could also be a mistake: then we tire ourselves out and end up trying to match the intensity of a better conditioned team. So, risk being behind a goal or two, have them tire themselves out — and then go for the KO. Both approaches have merits and risks.

Reactions: ColonialsHockey10

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
That they're one of the better game 7 teams, especially at MSG?

If it gets to that point you actually think they'd win? Had a wonded animal that might have quite honestly played their worst defensive game and they just f***ing let them off the hook. The only game Carolina played that was worse was game 1. This game was there to be taken.

Reactions: MysticLeviathan

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
JB is a waste of a roster spot. He adds nothing. No offense, no defense, no toughness. He can skate? How wonderful. His mother must be so proud.

I’ll even take Jones as 7D over this bozo.
Dude, with all respect, watch the Goodrow goal. He wasn't tonight's problem. That line is more an offensive threat with him than with Rempe. And I like Rempe.

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
I'm not even worried a little bit. Carolina just had their last hurrah. Nothing they did tonight showed me they're capable of winning 4 straight against the Rangers. Trouba and Lindgren are gonna Trouba and Lindgren occasionally, if you're depending on that to win a series - good f***ing luck.

This will be over in 5. They had to get their loss out of the way at some point, rather it now than G1 of the ECF.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
If it gets to that point you actually think they'd win? Had a wonded animal that might have quite honestly played their worst defensive game and they just f***ing let them off the hook. The only game Carolina played that was worse was game 1. This game was there to be taken.
They could.

It's one game at a time. We have three chances to win.

Guyute

Sponsor
Feb 17, 2013
Not our best game thanks to that terrible first 15 minutes, but then we were the better team for the rest of the way.

Come back above Mason-Dixon and take care of business at home.

Reactions: yrrebbor

Metranger

May 22, 2015
Honestly, have the Rangers as a franchise show us anything that would hint at the fact that they're not going to blow it in 7. Two straight years of collapses and I'm expecting another one at this point.
What kind of a bullshite statement is that? What a weak knee lass. Honestly, you're not a legit Rangers fan. Go root for the Islanders.

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey

You could save yourself, but more importantly the rest of us, a lot of aggravation by just logging off and pretending they got swept by Washington two weeks ago.

I've been reading way too many posts about the Rangers losing this series for a team that is up 3-1.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
All season was saying Lindgren was going to cost them a game/series. Tonight was that night. Defense was really bad as a whole, but that penalty at the end was egregious

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad