GDT: 1/12/17 Blues @ Kings 7:30 PM PST

Omni Owl

No fun, only 1-3-1
Mar 9, 2008
I can't tell if the Blues were complete **** or we were completely dominant. Probably a little of both.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Pizza goes beyond allegiances.

And Seto deserves some props, guy draws penalties like mad through relentlessness.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
I can't tell if the Blues were complete **** or we were completely dominant. Probably a little of both.

Allen is closer to Zatkoff in sv% than he is Budaj, which is crazy. They're 28th in GAA as a team, which is way off from where they've been recently.

Steen has the same number of goals as Kopitar, but somehow he's taken 30 fewer shots in the same number of games. We think Kopitar doesn't shoot. He's over a full shot less per game than his career average. Not sure what's up with Steen this year. Hurt? Old? Different role?

PJ Kings Hockey

Oct 15, 2013
Pretty funny "Half-assed" game thread on the St. Louis board. A couple of comments:

The only distinct kicking motion I've seen lately is from other teams directed at our ***.

What is this "glove save" JK keeps speaking of? I thought the goalie's glove was to keep his hand warm as he waves at the puck while it goes into the net.

:laugh: Hey, they knocked the Blackhawks out of the playoffs. They're alright by me.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad