sbfmbNB.gif

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
well well well
we win we win we win

time to make our move yep we will be out of wild card soon like top 3 moving forward and to all other teams i get some of you are having great season id not want to play this bolts team in the playoffs

yep feeling good

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Well we checked off all the boxes on this win! Stamkos, Palat, and Johnson scoring is great to see!

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Well we checked off all the boxes on this win! Stamkos, Palat, and Johnson scoring is great to see!

Palat has been great since he returned but yeah... feels great for once this season.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Love the new line of 18-91-90! Stammer with 7 shots and 2 goals, Palat with a monster performance (1 goal, 2 assists), Names with 2 assists. And man, goals #2 and 3 were awesome! This team is finally looking like last season!

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Palat - Stammer - Names looked really good tonight. Two really nice tic-tac-toe plays that led to two beauty goals. Johnson showed some of his speed tonight and Kuch looked good. Killer even had some great moments. Hedman came so close to scoring a few times, gotta bury those big guy! :)

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Hedman had a couple of Carle-esque mistakes last night, but at least he racked up a couple of assists, so I'm willing to forgive for that.

Everyone pretty much looked good other than that. Wasn't a fan of Flip absolutely giving up after he took a penalty, but other than that, I very much enjoyed the game. It's the first game this season that I wasn't bored watching within the first period.

PaulGG

May 15, 2011
I am happiest for Bish. Finally some goal support.
If we can get back to scoring at least 3 per game we are going to be in the playoffs.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
We have two scoring lines. Who could possibly imagine that would lead to goals?

Steven Stamkos is no longer playing with grinders. Who could...

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
We have two scoring lines. Who could possibly imagine that would lead to goals?

Steven Stamkos is no longer playing with grinders. Who could...

He will still get limited credit. He has created some real detractors at this point. Just look at the game day thread. Even after the 2 goals (the first of which was an amazing shot and no gimme) there wasn't much of a mention of his efforts at all.

If we're all gonna **** on him when he's playing like crap, you might as well give him props when he has a great game.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
He will still get limited credit. He has created some real detractors at this point. Just look at the game day thread. Even after the 2 goals (the first of which was an amazing shot and no gimme) there wasn't much of a mention of his efforts at all.

Of course. I'm one of those detractors. But there's one thing that Steven Stamkos does really well--he scores goals. It's crazy that we don't put him in a better position to do that. That tic-tac-toe goal is just not going to happen with Callahan and Killorn. (Although, I do like what Killer's bringing to the second line right now.)

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
Best game of the season for the bolts? Didnt see the third, but first two were great.

Stamkos rounding into form, wonder if this effects negotiations. Although, his success with Palat makes Palat's already sky high value to continue to rise.

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
Of course. I'm one of those detractors. But there's one thing that Steven Stamkos does really well--he scores goals. It's crazy that we don't put him in a better position to do that. That tic-tac-toe goal is just not going to happen with Callahan and Killorn. (Although, I do like what Killer's bringing to the second line right now.)

That's right. Not only was it great passes by Palat and Names but the shot was perfect. It had to be a perfect one timer because the goalie read the play well and was on the way over. If that shot wasn't right inside the post it wouldn't have gone in.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
$1M question: Guess which line is the hot one once again ? ;)

Palat is so good at handling the puck in traffic, either to create space in the offensive zone or buying time in the defensive, that was a difference maker all game long. Namestnikov's own underrated skill is his stick-work as a whole but especially on the forecheck, no wonder he has elite possession numbers so far, "trust me" this kid's a pain in the ass to play against. All these skills combined and you have a Stamkos that can finally play the game he's so good at, keep things simple, let his linemates spread out the defense and mainly focus on getting in position to shot the puck, he starts to look awesome again. Welcome back Stammer.

Kucherov made a fool out of the Avs defense and very pleased to see TyJo with a goal. One of the best game of the season IMO, full 60 minutes effort.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
$1M question: Guess which line is the hot one once again ? ;)

Palat is so good at handling the puck in traffic, either to create space in the offensive zone or buying time in the defensive, that was a difference maker all game long. Namestnikov's own underrated skill is his stick-work as a whole but especially on the forecheck, no wonder he has elite possession numbers so far, "trust me" this kid's a pain in the ass to play against. All these skills combined and you have a Stamkos that can finally play the game he's so good at, keep things simple, let his linemates spread out the defense and mainly focus on getting in position to shot the puck, he starts to look awesome again. Welcome back Stammer.

Kucherov made a fool out of the Avs defense and very pleased to see TyJo with a goal. One of the best game of the season IMO, full 60 minutes effort.

We played ran our A game headlong into what will be one of Colorado's worst efforts of the year. Feels good. Hopefully that can build some confidence.

It'll be interesting if this new Stamkos line takes off, because, yeah, Palat is ALWAYS on the hot line, going all the way back to 18-9-26.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad