GDT: 1/11/24 - 7:00PM EDT - New Jersey vs Tampa Bay

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Lillyburger is an NHLer. Looks very calm and aware every step of the way. I don't see how you send him down. Glendening is more of an offensive threat than 6irelli. Crazy. Seen enough of 91 and 71 miss passes. If those two 5v5 black holes could do something, that'd be great.

Great showing for Goncalves so far. Motte has had a very good game tonight as well. Tough break for Cernak, again, but im at the point where 5M for a guy who is getting dinged up early in his career on an 8 year contract is worrisome. His saving grace is being our best RD when healthy. I'd really like to see Perry back on this team. Him with Glendening and Eyssimont or Jeannot on the 4th would be pretty damn nice.

Reactions: Master P and Outl4w

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Lillyburger is an NHLer. Looks very calm and aware every step of the way. I don't see how you send him down. Glendening is more of an offensive threat than 6irelli. Crazy. Seen enough of 91 and 71 miss passes. If those two 5v5 black holes could do something, that'd be great.

Great showing for Goncalves so far. Motte has had a very good game tonight as well. Tough break for Cernak, again, but im at the point where 5M for a guy who is getting dinged up early in his career on an 8 year contract is worrisome. His saving grace is being our best RD when healthy. I'd really like to see Perry back on this team. Him with Glendening and Eyssimont or Jeannot on the 4th would be pretty damn nice.
Cernak looks worse and worse every year because he can't stay healthy enough to contribute. Guy has had tough break after tough break. If things dont change , we may need to dump him to Arizona .

Reactions: Stammertime91

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Cernak has taken so many hits to the head that it can't be a coincidence anymore. He's gotta learn to protect himself out there. Assuming he's still able to do so, given how many hits to the head he's taken.

Reactions: Hoek

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
I swear Perbix learned that stupid ass backhand move from De Haan, CDH has done that three times tonight just barely missed NJ sticks

Reactions: Hoek

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad