GDT: 1/11/24 - 7:00PM EDT - New Jersey vs Tampa Bay

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
A little surprised they prefer Martinsen-lilleberg over Declan Carlile.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ

Jack Finley

EE actually asked Coop about Finley earlier today

Coop -
"It would be great if he could (get a callup). I think the one thing, the only thing that's held Finner back, you know he's had some tough injury issues. Hopefully those are behind him, and I'm sure he won't be too far behind at some point if he continues in his development."

A little surprised they prefer Martinsen-lilleberg over Declan Carlile.
Coop just sounds like a big Lilleberg fan every time he's asked about him. He's not really toning it down on a guy that's only played 2 games

"It's hard, two games, but he can skate in the league, he can make plays in the league, he can hit in the league, he can compete in the league. I think you watch the games and if you ripped the names off, you wouldn’t sit here and say he was a brand new player in the league and so that’s always a good sign. Now, it’s about sustainability.”

OffBy1

Aug 5, 2021
weird thing to say when you’ve got 4 goal stone hands killorn playing and 11 goal Paul.
Their whole roster is pretty unimpressive offensively, with Frank Vatrano leading the club with 19G and 10A (yuck).

Killorn at 17 points, -10 in 30 games is on his early career scoring pace, but I doubt the fans are thrilled with that production at that cost (6.25 per - Cirelli level money).

Speaking of, Cirelli's stats are actually worse 17 points, -8 in 41 games.

Hockeyville USA

Dec 30, 2023
Central Ohio
When we were down 2-0 to the Kings, I was ready to sell and retool for the offseason/draft. Now if they can get a stretch of wins put together, I'm back in on the playoff push (please no dumbf*** trades this deadline, BriseBois). But the one win, one loss bullshit is really annoying. So please win.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Live Sports
ESPN + Originals...

8tFgNCV.png

• Haha
Reactions: Hockeyville USA

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
There was like 3 pushes there worthy of goalie interference.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad