Tampa
KznW9.gif

Good win

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Lindback with over .90% sv. WHAT IS THIS?

he has done that 5 times this year in his 14 starts but the other 9?

Lol. This doesnt fix his issues giving up 3 goals is still bull.

He needs to have a couple games where he gives up 1 or less goals. Otherwise I will continue to think he sucks.:)

Now is a good win he played very well for himself. He was seeing the puck well he was in position most of the game. He wasnt flopping around stupidly etc..

Is a good bounce back game for him will say goalies greatest strength is short term memory loss lol.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Now we'll hear about how the refs screwed them and blah blah blah should've won blah blah blah.

They couldn't beat us with Lindback in net and our D playing one of their worst games all season. Lindback is 2-0 against the Flyers this season.

Lindback. 2-0. LOL.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
Now we'll hear about how the refs screwed them and blah blah blah should've won blah blah blah.

They couldn't beat us with Lindback in net and our D playing one of their worst games all season. Lindback is 2-0 against the Flyers this season.

Lindback. 2-0. LOL.

And no Stamkos.

While on the subject of Stamkos, I'd like to say he should be barred from winning the Hart ever unless he has 100+ points. This team proves that his contribution, while an improvement, is not needed for success - therefore he can not be that valuable! We should just trade him now! :sarcasm:

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Didn't think I would live to see the day Carle is +6 in a game. Pretty amazing stat although I don't normally pay attention at all to that stat.

Lindbäck was good enough today, meaning that he didn't cost us the game. Can't complain about Flyers' goals other than maybe the Simmonds goal but not going to nitpick tonight.

That second period was a pretty wild rollercoaster ride. I didn't enjoy it too much but my friend sure did as he had no stake in this game.

Solid win although we didn't play very good defense. The offense got it done this game and it seems we're starting to score goals more now. I hope everyone continues to produce after Stamkos gets back. If they do, we're going to be a pretty good team.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
So probably going to be without Hedman and Salo for sometime now. Good to see that hockey gods know how to back up the truck of manure and just let it flow on a team.

jg39

SFY is great
Aug 16, 2007
NC
Lindback had some luck today, but he kept the team in it when it was needed. He provided competent backup goaltending today, and deserves credit because he was 35/38. His defense earned some of the credit, but the rebound control improved and the flopping wasn't unbearable today.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
he has done that 5 times this year in his 14 starts but the other 9?

Lol. This doesnt fix his issues giving up 3 goals is still bull.

He needs to have a couple games where he gives up 1 or less goals. Otherwise I will continue to think he sucks.:)

Now is a good win he played very well for himself. He was seeing the puck well he was in position most of the game. He wasnt flopping around stupidly etc..

Is a good bounce back game for him will say goalies greatest strength is short term memory loss lol.

I've been saying this the past week but Lindback isn't the type of goalie who's going to get 40 save shutouts. He does enough to get us wins, but you need to expect them to score a couple on him.

This was a good game for him, played against a red hot team and held his own. Was put in some bad situations and made some big saves.

Tompa8989*

Can someone explain how Tampa Bay can suck on paper but play this good WITHOUT their best player?
I mean, look at the roster...This team looks non-existent offensively on paper.

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011
Can someone explain how Tampa Bay can suck on paper but play this good WITHOUT their best player?
I mean, look at the roster...This team looks non-existent offensively on paper.

Also, just because you haven't heard of some of these young guys doesn't mean they're not good. Excellent drafting and development has been crucial.

Tompa8989*

Also, just because you haven't heard of some of these young guys doesn't mean they're not good. Excellent drafting and development has been crucial.

Yeah they are obivously good players but there are no stars except St. Louis and Stamkos and 50% of that is on the injury list. But i guess you get scoring from every line?

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011
Yeah they are obivously good players but there are no stars except St. Louis and Stamkos and 50% of that is on the injury list. But i guess you get scoring from every line?

Very balanced scoring. Everyone stepped up.

When Stamkos goes down we knew it had to be scoring by committee, and that's what we got.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate

Filppula should, imo, be considered borderline star. The guy has been the perfect replacement for Vinny. In fact, I'd call him a better 2nd Line Center than Vinny really. He's much more responsible defensively than Vinny ever was and he's producing offensively as well. It's not as flashy or creative as Vinny, but it works. Killorn / Flip / Purcell has really stepped up well and makes it really hard for teams to focus solely on shutting down our Two Undrafted and one 7th Rounder Top Line.

Not to be forgotten is the effect Kucherov has had on the 3rd line. There aren't too many 3rd lines who can boast that kind of skill. He's seriously world class and anyone here could argue that he could replace any of the top line wingers. He's that good. He and JT Brown are remarkable together and absolutely eat up the left over forwards and D pairs that get trotted out against them. The team is offensively deep. 5man unit on D with fantastic goaltending(from Bishop, not from Lindbackup). They've all bought in to what Cooper is selling. This is a testament to him and the vets on the team, because the rookies have mostly played for him longer than these vets.

Can't wait for Stamkos, Drouin and Namestnikov...not to mention a confident Connolly used correctly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad