GDT: #1 - 10/3/13 | New York Rangers @ Phoenix Coyotes | 10:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Mike York fan club
Jul 5, 2007
Long Island, NY
MDZ should be traded for a right handed offensive d-man or right handed sniper. He is redundant on this team. We have way too many left handed d-men.
I'd be happy to trade him to anyone who still thinks he has first pairing/1st PP upside.

Another player with all the skills in the world but a 10 cent head to go with it.

Fanned On It

Dec 20, 2011
New York
I felt like we were creating at least SOME chances in the first and somewhat in the second period... this third has been brutal offensively, though. Honestly, it seems like the team reverted to playing Torts style hockey this period afraid to do anything and not making direct passes. Too much banking off the boards and not enough tape-to-tape.

I'm hopeful things will change after the team gets comfortable with the system/each other. Not liking what I see in this period, though... It's like we're only slightly better at offense but worse on defense.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Sort of stupid and ignorant that you blame Henrik for every goal even though they aren't always on him.

3rd goal was his fault.

Again, I find it very creepy and weird that I can't make a comment on the guy without you sensing it and instantly posting. The funny thing is that I knew who you were responding to (me) without even seeing your original post.

So add predictable in there, as well. Predictable, creepy, and weird.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
Oh calm down. The comment was tongue in cheek.

It's game one, no one looks perfect and it's to be expected.

Most in here can't seem to understand that a team in a new system, with a new coach, on the road, in a different time zone, without two of their best players, is going to have a little trouble out of the gate.

You've been whining about Nash most of the game and act like you're holier than now when anyone else posts anything that doesn't agree with you.

I've talked about EVERY one of the things you mentioned that people "can't seem to understand" and Nash's game has warranted some abuse. Until the third period, he looked like he was still treating this game like an exhibition. That's not the compete level you want to see from your big money player in the season opener. Shouldn't he be pumped to come out flying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad