GDT: #1 - 10/3/13 | New York Rangers @ Phoenix Coyotes | 10:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

16 To Stanley*

After watching the replay, not so great. But overstatement of the decade? Calm down.

I was being facetious......in case you forgot your response to my post on nash.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
overstatement of the decade.

I'm glad we have such petty, small minded and spiteful posters in our fan base. That pass was a damn sight nicer than the one that I said was nothing special earlier. I don't have an anti-Nash agenda. I said he needs to PICK UP his play. It's an observation, not a vendetta. You apparently do have a vendetta.

Glennsoe

Horndog
Jan 7, 2011
the New goalie Equipment rule is messing With Henke's head..

what is it now, 12 goals agains in 3 games....

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Coyotes feed just showed Hanzal screen Henrik on the 3rd goal. I know that doesn't matter, since he has x-ray vision.

16 To Stanley*

I'm glad we have such petty, small minded and spiteful posters in our fan base. That pass was a damn sight nicer than the one that I said was nothing special earlier. I don't have an anti-Nash agenda. I said he needs to PICK UP his play. It's an observation, not a vendetta. You apparently do have a vendetta.

Oh calm down. The comment was tongue in cheek.

It's game one, no one looks perfect and it's to be expected.

Most in here can't seem to understand that a team in a new system, with a new coach, on the road, in a different time zone, without two of their best players, is going to have a little trouble out of the gate.

You've been whining about Nash most of the game and act like you're holier than now when anyone else posts anything that doesn't agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad