GDT: #1 - 10/05/17 | avalanche @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

FJB

Jun 30, 2009
LGR!

I'm starting the season after moving 1600 miles a few months ago.

Reactions: Ori

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Didn't realize he was in the NHL still haha.
Yup. He's really only playing because Fast won't be back until mid/late October, and he was decent enough in preseason to hold the reigns short-term (other guys fighting for a spot were not eligible for waivers, so that also made decisions easier).

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

Ratelleitlikeitis

Apr 7, 2011
Guelph
Woke up from hibernation right on time! Nice to see familiar names even if the rec room looks a little different. Wind it up fellas...5-3 win with an empty netter for Rick's first of the season.

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
I'll miss the first two as I have a concert tonight and one Saturday...figures. But they should be good and a Rangers win will be icing on the cake.

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
These starting lines are getting me revved up. I can't wait to watch our top 6 tonight, and pray AV doesn't start tinkering before they develop any flow.
The 3rd line is an old standby...capable of great things on a good night.
And ya gotta be curious about the 4th line. Our 4th line is quite fast. High energy.
The D lines look great, too.
I'm extremely pumped.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
LGR!!! Looking forward to seeing the powerplay score a few goals tonight with hopefully our new sergei Zubov from the point. Tony D should do very well manning the second unit.
see you all in 8 hours.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Would love to see #72 score two. "See Derek, you're not the only highly drafted center in this organization who could score a deuce in his first career game." Not that I have anything against Stepan -- still love the guy -- but I'm just competitive like that. #TeamFirst

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Would love to see #72 score two. "See Derek, you're not the only highly drafted center in this organization who could score a deuce in his first career game." Not that I have anything against Stepan -- still love the guy -- but I'm just competitive like that. #TeamFirst

Stepan was a 2nd rounder. Wouldn't consider that a highly drafted player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad