GDT: #1 - 10/05/17 | avalanche @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY
Just got home from the game. Enjoyed it despite the final score.

Classy move for the moment of silence. Not so classy were the hundreds of fans that just don't understand moment of silences.

Hoping AV keeps KZB together. They can generate offense better then any other trio.

Shatty had a boatload of fans there. Everyone was talking about him. Good to see him get a helper tonight. When that duo settles in they could be dangerous.

Nash and Landeskog were jawing all night. Should've dropped the mitts.

Some poor dude fell getting off the train at Hicksville. Big guy, easily 6'6". Looked like he might have broke his leg. He had a Rangers sweater on. Wife and I helped him to his feet. He hobbled off. If that was a soccer fan he would have waited for the wambulance!

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
Damn dude I was at that concert. They were amazingggg

I was right-middle, towards the front. The guy in front of me just smelled horrendous. I don't know how he lacked the awareness. All of a sudden, the guy next to me goes "Oh my God, it comes in waves."

The show itself was great. They were really consistent, sound-wise. Even the openers were good. I talked to Nigel (the guitarist from Nap Eyes) at the mercy table for a few minutes afterwards. Seemed like a good guy.

As for the Ranger game, it looks closer than the score indicates, but at least KBZ were a bright-side.

Were McDonagh and Shattenkirk bad together or just unlucky?

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
I was right-middle, towards the front. The guy in front of me just smelled horrendous. I don't know how he lacked the awareness. All of a sudden, the guy next to me goes "Oh my God, it comes in waves."

The show itself was great. They were really consistent, sound-wise. Even the openers were good. I talked to Nigel (the guitarist from Nap Eyes) at the mercy table for a few minutes afterwards. Seemed like a good guy.

As for the Ranger game, it looks closer than the score indicates, but at least KBZ were a bright-side.

Were McDonagh and Shattenkirk bad together or just unlucky?

I was just chillin in the corner with my friend lol. I hate big crowds of people, I just wanted to see Molly in the flesh <3

I thought the opening band was boring as hell though honestly. I was just counting the minutes until 9.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I fell asleep midway through the second. Watching the replay, I didn't realize how good the KZB line was. They could've had like 5 or 6 goals. Varlamov stole that game.

I'd like to see Miller and Nash flopped in the lineup, Vesey and Grabner flopped, gives us KZB, Miller-Chytil-Zucc, Vesey-Hayes-Nash, Grabner-Desharnais-Carey (until Fast returns).

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
I watched the game from Sloane Kettering and thoroughly enjoyed it with my buddy that's into day 5 of a BMT and feeling like total crap. On my way back I passed Brian Leetch and because it was raining and I hate people that bother players for stuff, I just let him pass. He's 4 years older than me but damn if it doesn't look like he can still play. Anyway, I got a little buyers remorse, my buddy would have loved to see that selfie.

As far as the game goes the Rangers have to shore up that leak in the back of their zone. I don't mean any particular player, just the putrid coverage. It's great the Rangers had a zillion and one chances, but Colorado had way too many as well. The Rangers were not good enough at slowing down the Avalanche from entering the zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad