• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Isles fan here. Just want to share my insight on what I think is wrong. This is coming from a fan of a team that couldn't put a second round playoff appearance for 25 years.

You're missing a captain and veteran leadership. Throwing four A's around isn't a leadership strategy with one of the youngest teams in the league. Acquiring lots of young talent is one thing, putting it all together is another. See: Edmonton.

We had the same strategy before McDonagh/Callahan became captain, can't remember which and the team was a playoff team. What's the coach's job if not to lead?

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Isles fan here. Just want to share my insight on what I think is wrong. This is coming from a fan of a team that couldn't put a second round playoff appearance for 25 years.

You're missing a captain and veteran leadership. Throwing four A's around isn't a leadership strategy with one of the youngest teams in the league. Acquiring lots of young talent is one thing, putting it all together is another. See: Edmonton.

This is the dumbest f***ing thing I've read in this thread.

They ran with 4 A's last year, had one of the youngest rosters in the league and they kicked the shit out of the Islanders and were well on their way to leapfrogging them in the standings.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
This is the dumbest f***ing thing I've read in this thread.

They ran with 4 A's last year, had one of the youngest rosters in the league and they kicked the shit out of the Islanders and were well on their way to leapfrogging them in the standings.

They did the same during years they were regularly making the playoffs. The C is so overrated, only league where it's viewed with such reverence because hockey culture is so up its own ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad