GDT: 06/3 ECF Game 2:Bruins vs Pens: THIS IS YOUR FRANCHISE + Hero vs Villain Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
My alarm clock screwed me over.
Are we clearly the better team or are we up by three goals because their goaltending sucks, ergo we scored and they didn't? What about Rask? Busy?

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
Come guys, you know the B's are just a bunch of goons
who are getting all the lucky bounces.

That said, still a lot of hockey left in this game.
I'd feel better with a 4 or 5 goal lead.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
The dreaded 3 goal lead again. I hope they just give up like they did in game 1.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Whats great is I am watching the game in my room on my old 2002 TV and my father is watching in the TV room on some new HD thing so we have a few second delay. I know when they score from his reactions.

yogibear

Mar 21, 2007
Ottawa/Gatineau
The Pens are in panic mode. They new how bad their goalies were, but did not need them in second round. Different story in 3rd round with the Bruins and their experience.

doubleminor138

Call me Snake
Jul 31, 2005
NH
I know you don't want the crowd in it, but the Pens will go looking for head-shots now.

Thus, Thornton is going to need to go looking for a fight (Engelland) to help settle things down out there.

If Bylsma doesn't try to settle his team down between periods, and they come out hitting like they did in the first....someone is going to get hurt.

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC 1m

Boston's last three shots -- at 14:37, 16:31 and 19:51 -- were all goals

Bizarro Bandwagoner

Jan 30, 2010
Maine
Holy crap, well my hopes for this game are all the way up now. Never mind that talk of being happy with a split, this will hurt now if they give this one away.

I knew Pitt's D would give up some chances but wow. That offense of their's has been masking some serious garbage.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
My alarm clock screwed me over.
Are we clearly the better team or are we up by three goals because their goaltending sucks, ergo we scored and they didn't? What about Rask? Busy?

Better team by a longshot. Pitt has had some good offensive zone time, but have done nothing with it. They've had maybe 2 good chances aside from the goal.

Beyonder91

RASMUS
Oct 13, 2006
Toronto
If the Pens cheap shots start resulting in injury I'm going to lose my ****.

Slashes, elbows, charges... They are bringing it all. Cooke slash on Seguins hands nearly made me throw my remote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad