GDT: 04/30/2014 - Minnesota @ Colorado - 8:30 CDT - 4:30 Suomi - FSN,CNBC,TSN2,RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Mays Here*

There is only one reason why Veilleux is in the line-up.

veilleaux-nom-nom.gif

:sarcasm:

It doesn't get any better than tonight (other than the fact that I won't get back til' around 9:30 due to work). Three different game sevens, good rivalries, and stories to tell. Can the Sharks stop the epic comeback by LA? Rangers Flyers rivalry continues. Wild and Avs maybe developing a rivalry?

Oh what I wouldn't give for a Flyers Penguins second round match-up. The most exciting NHL hockey right there when those two teams play each other, and the atmosphere is phenomenal, as is Boston Montreal. Wild potentially getting a second crack at Chicago, and another California rivalry between the Ducks Kings/Sharks.

I love it. I ****ING LOVE IT!!!

10coach*

Feb 21, 2014
Did you guys know the series would be over if Tyson fricken Barrie didn't get hurt? :shakehead:help:

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
Did you guys know the series would be over if Tyson fricken Barrie didn't get hurt? :shakehead:help:

It would've been over in 5 if the Wild didn't turtle in games 1 and 5. Or if the refs didn't hand game 5 over on a silver platter.

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all be a metric ton.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
All of our levels need to be high today.

Compete level
Battle level
Sea level
Level level

Lets do this.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
The Hawks are waiting.

LETS ****ING DO THIS!!!

I'm ****ing PUMPED. First Minnesota Wild game 7 in 11 years. We've got the momentum. I think tonight is the night we finally solve Varlamov.

5-1 Wild. The Wild come out flying in the first and take 3 with one additional goal in the 2nd and 3rd. The Avs get a garbage time goal in the closing minutes of their season.

Wild: Parise, Koivu, Granlund, Pominville, Moulson
Avs: Duchene

WILDTATE10

Jul 24, 2005
The Hawks are waiting.

LETS ****ING DO THIS!!!

I'm ****ing PUMPED. First Minnesota Wild game 7 in 11 years. We've got the momentum. I think tonight is the night we finally solve Varlamov.

5-1 Wild. The Wild come out flying in the first and take 3 with one additional goal in the 2nd and 3rd. The Avs get a garbage time goal in the closing minutes of their season.

Wild: Parise, Koivu, Granlund, Pominville, Moulson
Avs: Duchene

that would be beyond awesome if you were right, but i cant see it going like that.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
So per Russo's blog update it sounds like Yeo stopped at Denny's and got one of those Top 9 Scramblers. Speculating we'll see the following to start:

Parise - Koivu - Coyle
Nino - Granlund - Pominville
Moulson - Haula - Heatley
Veilleux - Brodziak - McCormick

Lines are gonna be all over the place tonight.

MNjens

Sep 27, 2013
Felt confident about game 6 and this one is a toss up to me. Know idea what will happen. With Duchene back that's an added worry for me. Also not sure about Moulson and Heater on a line together. Surprisingly Heater is the better skater and has played decent so far but still worried. Love the 4th line with Veilleux's speed and physicality.

I'll be working for the 1st half of the game and I'm sure I will be nervous as hell for the last part of the game. Either way Go Wild!!! Fight to the End!!

4-3 Wild in OT.

tomthestone*

You're probably right about that. I mean if Cooke controls himself and stays in the series the Wild probably already have their road victory in tow.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
Can someone please elaborate for me why scratching Fontaine in favor of Heatley or Sparkplug is the way to go? Fontaine could at least skate against that top line? Heater on it means our 3rd line is going to hardly be effective against them. I'm guessing Zach-Koivu-Coyle end up matched against them now? Suter can't be out there all the time when they have last change.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Can someone please elaborate for me why scratching Fontaine in favor of Heatley or Sparkplug is the way to go? Fontaine could at least skate against that top line? Heater on it means our 3rd line is going to hardly be effective against them. I'm guessing Zach-Koivu-Coyle end up matched against them now? Suter can't be out there all the time when they have last change.

I'm telling myself that the Universe is arranging things so that Heatley is the hero of the series. And I possess a remarkable capacity of self-delusion, so it's working so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad