GDT: 04/30/2014 - Minnesota @ Colorado - 8:30 CDT - 4:30 Suomi - FSN,CNBC,TSN2,RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I'm saying it now... Heatley takes a pay cut and stays with the Wild next season! Okay, maybe this is just getting caught up in the moment but man, if he took a cut I really wouldn't mind him back on the team. Where was he all season long, though? LOL He's seriously had a good playoff series.

NINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Switzerland for producing this magnificent player! Islanders really have to be kicking themselves right now. What a steal!

Eh....no.

Boogardsfist

May 3, 2013
New Brighton
Sorry work, round 1 just finished and I was a bit lack lusture, but now 2nd round is starting on Friday, my mind is now never going to solve issues until hockey is over!

Jbcraig1883

Mar 31, 2002
Virginia
850825829.gif

Wild's bench reaction.

I don't know if it's just that I am mentally exhausted but I keep laughing at Koivu...I keep seeing him going into beast mode to celebrate.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Anyone else wanna see the Avs Altitude feed of Nino's OT goal just for ***** and giggles? That guy acts like his puppy got shot when the Avs get scored against :laugh:

elnewby

Feb 21, 2012
MT
Feel bad for Kuemps. Kid really wanted to stay in the game and didn't get to celebrate on the ice with his team. Hopefully he is okay for next series. He's been more than any of us could have asked for this year.

Also, was disappointed that he was booed and razzed as he was taken off with the trainers. What's with that?

Wild Caniac

@WildCaniac
Jan 23, 2013
NC
Pretty much. The 5 play was a random 3 pointer for the Raptors. Carcillo's goal was like number 3.

Also, I would love to hear the Altitude feed of Haynes' sell on the goal.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Feel bad for Kuemps. Kid really wanted to stay in the game and didn't get to celebrate on the ice with his team. Hopefully he is okay for next series. He's been more than any of us could have asked for this year.

Also, was disappointed that he was booed and razzed as he was taken off with the trainers. What's with that?

Playoff hockey

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal

I think they were razzing Bryz coming on, not Kuemper going off.

RussosBurner

Jun 19, 2012
State of Hockey
The state of Minnesota NEEDED this. Professional sports in this town have given us little to nothing to really cheer about since 2009. Let's go!

I got a new car today and the Wild won.

Yes, just. . . . . . yes.

Soooo.... now you have to buy a new car Friday too. And every day the Wild continue to play and win.

Welp, good series guys. Tough to hate your team and your young guys. Coyle, Granlund, and Nino(lol Islanders) are amazing. Nobody really to dislike except Cooke.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Thanks, can we have MacKinnon too? I'll settle for Duchene if you want to keep MacKinnon.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Congradu-****inglations WILD and your fans, you guys deserve this! Love seeing the #whynotus girls get knocked back down to earth by the better team! That's how you play a NHL playoff series, go all out, go fast, and never give up no matter what! Wish you guys nothing but the best of luck moving forward! Beat those Hawks!!

28ldpvt.gif

Paul Bunyan

Jul 5, 2012
Land of Ice and Snow
www.flickr.com
I haven't seen Brodziak move like that for two years . IF, and it's a big if, he can play like that for the rest of the playoffs it will help the Wild a lot. McCormick doesn't seem to screw up. Spurgeon redeemed himself. Nino is an obvious one. Thought Koivu played well... And I've been on his ass. It seems the more I complain about Heatley the more he produces, so Dany, YOU SUCK!

Haula was OK, but kind of invisible.

I wonder if Kuemper has a concussion? He didn't look right after Duchene hit him into Suter.

That's what I do at games with the "hockey family" in my section. The more you ***** and yell about Heater ironically the more he produces on the ice. It seriously works.

Boogardsfist

May 3, 2013
New Brighton

I think he was hurt during the first non call goalie interferences non calls. McGinn was messing with him in the crease with a knee to the face. Look at the replays.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I don't know if it's just that I am mentally exhausted but I keep laughing at Koivu...I keep seeing him going into beast mode to celebrate.

Nope. He goes into beast mode and practically tackles everyone and almost hits someone with his stick. The man is crazy.

I hope he takes that feeling and uses it as fuel. I hope he wants to feel it again more than anything he's ever felt in his life! :yo:

Anyone else wanna see the Avs Altitude feed of Nino's OT goal just for ***** and giggles? That guy acts like his puppy got shot when the Avs get scored against :laugh:

I very much want to see this. But you'll have to post it in the series thread as this thread is just about over.

Oh **** yes.

Say what you want about LaPanta, but he sounded like an excited kid right there. :nod:

The feels...they just don't stop. I'm still choking up.

This is one of the all time best games I have ever seen in my life. Everything was against us. EVERYTHING. The Avies took it to us hard, the refs tried to **** us 3 minutes in, the crowd was riding us the whole damn time and WE SENT EVERYONE HOME SAD.

EAT IT AVIES!!

EAT IT REFS!!!

So HAPPY!!!!!!

bender13.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad