GDT: #04 – Sabres at Panthers – Thu Oct 15, 7:30PM ET – MSG-B, Bell TV

jetsruleleafsdrool

Jan 31, 2014
RockinthePegsince78
Aside from my Jets I'm really pulling for you Sabres.
Really need Eichel to score some points... Got a hundo riding on him out scoring Edmonton's McBust.
I hope Bylsma splits up Eichel and Kane (that guy is a line killer and is never able to gel with anybody). Ennis needs to get going and Bogo is a beast so I hope he can get (and stay) healthy.

Baccus

Garage League filled with Mickey Mouse teams
Feb 18, 2014
Yes, the great O'Reilly can't handle centre duties so Girgensons is brought in. The kid is a talent and never stops working. He's been solid even strength all year.

What? You're the one with some kind of "keeping Girgs down" nonsense theory, but now you're throwing crap at ROR?

Nobody said Zemgus isn't a talent or stops working, so don't even know what that's about. We have forward depth, not everybody gets PP time, it's a long year, get a grip.

CerambyX

Oct 16, 2013
Ennis and Kane are so ineffective today.. Not really looking like team players at the moment. And looks like Girgs will have TOI less than 15min today :help:

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
Evander you have a real talented linemate #15. Pass him the damn puck. And Byslma is so damn maddening.

I used to get so annoyed at the incessent complaining about Nolan last year, but I fear I might become one of them with Bylsma this year. I'm really trying to not focus on it but like you say - maddening.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Love seeing Risto go low and forecheck. Nice way to get things going and they are rewarded with a goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad