GDT: #04 – Sabres at Panthers – Thu Oct 15, 7:30PM ET – MSG-B, Bell TV

Baccus

Garage League filled with Mickey Mouse teams
Feb 18, 2014
We are trying to make something less of Girgensons than he is. He can be a two-way guy with points but I fear we are turning him into Don Luce -- good player but not great.

Yeah, they are intentionally trying to make somebody not live up to their potential....:shakehead Do people have some sort of conspiracy dictionary you hit up for these theories?

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
Johnson just below average. Not why we're losing but we have no chance of playing even .500 hockey with him. If the Sabres think so, they are kidding themselves.

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
Just like Pens fans warned us, Disco Dan's decisions are absolutely mind boggling sometimes. He's probably good at the teaching aspect, but as a game manager, he does not inspire confidence, to put it nicely.

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
Yeah, they are intentionally trying to make somebody not live up to their potential....:shakehead Do people have some sort of conspiracy dictionary you hit up for these theories?

Call it what you want but look at the guys getting more PP time and tell me it makes sense?

Baccus

Garage League filled with Mickey Mouse teams
Feb 18, 2014
Call it what you want but look at the guys getting more PP time and tell me it makes sense?

It's game 4.

He hasn't looked as good as he did last year as of yet.

He's also basically the 1st line center currently, so clearly they are not high on him...

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
It's game 4.

He hasn't looked as good as he did last year as of yet.

He's also basically the 1st line center currently, so clearly they are not high on him...

Yes, the great O'Reilly can't handle centre duties so Girgensons is brought in. The kid is a talent and never stops working. He's been solid even strength all year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad