GDT: 01/28/2014 - Minnesota @ Anaheim - 9:00 PM CST - 5:00AM Suomi - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
It's inexplicable really. It's old fashioned thinking. He doesn't add anything...and he becomes a liability in the 3rd. It's unnecessarily shortening your bench.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
My guess is that Yeo wants Rupp in because the Ducks are kind of a gritty team.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
He really has it in for Zucker. Dude needs to be a professional and put whatever feelings he has aside and put the best guys out there to give the team the best chance at winning. Yeah, we need toughness. But lately, we get put in the box for silly things. Rupp won't be able to do much with zebras breathing down our backs. We need speed and guys who can shoot. Zucker is one of those guys.

Those moves didn't make much of a difference in the last game. We were still knocked around.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Arm your disappointment gifs. Zucker scratched.

sheldon-throwing-papers-gif.gif

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I've ****ing had it with this Zucker ****. Yeo needs to start making use of the kid. Zucker has done nothing wrong that would warrant benching him for games where we could really use his offense.

If Zucker would ask for a trade, I wouldn't mind it, I wouldn't blame him one bit, and I would cheer like mad for him no matter where he went.

I just hope Yeo ends up fired before Zucker loses his mind over this constant benching.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
You know Greenlay, I would not have minded you having a very Minnesotan slant on the whole outdoor game thing.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
I've ****ing had it with this Zucker ****. Yeo needs to start making use of the kid. Zucker has done nothing wrong that would warrant benching him for games where we could really use his offense.

If Zucker would ask for a trade, I wouldn't mind it, I wouldn't blame him one bit, and I would cheer like mad for him no matter where he went.

I just hope Yeo ends up fired before Zucker loses his mind over this constant benching.

It really is weird what Zucker is in Yeo's doghouse. While I like Rupp, Zucker is clearly the better player of the two.

#freezucker

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
It'll be a victory if we don't lose anyone tonight. If we win, I'll put the player with the game winner in my avatar for 2 weeks. Correction: I'll put Rupp in my avatar for 2 weeks.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Oh dear. It hasn't been a very good start for us, to say the least. Luckily, it's still tied. We need to answer their aggressive play with and without the puck, right now they're putting us under very high pressure, giving us no room and no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad