Last edited:

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
The lines are far from confirmed. Close enough, I think. :laugh:

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
i may grumble at times over the forward progress of the wild org but just imagine being a phx fan. peter mueller bust had to be worse than any wild bust. i almost moved to phx & a have a poster signed by a bunch of the phx ice girl dancers "the pack" if memory serves. bottom line i hope phx does well just not tonight.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Ours isn't really howling, it's more hanging it's mouth open like it's got Pop Rocks in there and wants to hear the sound.

What have you done. I'll never be able to look at our logo the same way ever again.

raw

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Ours isn't really howling, it's more hanging it's mouth open like it's got Pop Rocks in there and wants to hear the sound.

It's a river of Pop Rocks and saliva? That explains it, our logo animal is having an overdose of Pop Rocks.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I love our logo. trees, a river, sun/moon along with a star (maybe northstar?) it's deep...oh and we gonna win.

What animal is the logo even supposed to be? It looks like a squirrel head to me.

Yotes lost 6-3 to @ Jets last night. Hope the Wild jump on them early and make them give up and want to go home.

It does have the chance of being another trap game for the Wild.:shakehead They play the Ducks and Preds back to back this weekend.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
What animal is the logo even supposed to be? It looks like a squirrel head to me.

Yotes lost 6-3 to @ Jets last night. Hope the Wild jump on them early and make them give up and want to go home.

It does have the chance of being another trap game for the Wild.:shakehead They play the Ducks and Preds back to back this weekend.
I would hope they'll be focused after losing the other night, I don't see it as a trap game.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Their center depth is.. bad.

Burmistrov #1C, Peter Holland #2C.

Wow. Reminds me of Warren Peters, 1C.

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
I want this team to show it's got bounce. The Yotes are not that good, the Wild are pretty dang good, take the game over please.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
This is an opportunity for the Wild to show how resilient they are. Can they clean things up and win another 5-6 in a row?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad