Status
Not open for further replies.

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011
a4051682-217-DOUBLE-FACEPALM-600x480.jpg

Screen_Shot_2016_01_16_at_4_19_19_AM.png

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Yeo doesn't see anything wrong with the team's worst shooter taking the deciding shots? In a team where there are Spurgeon,Scandella and Dumba as the point men this is just mind boggling and i'm scared it will be this way all the way to the Suter's contract's end.. Suter has too big of a ego.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Yeo doesn't see anything wrong with the team's worst shooter taking the deciding shots? In a team where there are Spurgeon,Scandella and Dumba as the point men this is just mind boggling and i'm scared it will be this way all the way to the Suter's contract's end.. Suter has too big of a ego.

Oh boy. Here we go again. :popcorn:

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Don't worry we're gonna win Predators because nobody expects that. It's the Minnesota Wild way.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Granlund has been shooting this game though at least. And he's a better option than Pominville so it's a step in the right direction.

Not really. Granlund is incapable of receiving and shooting all in one motion. He has to hold the puck and compulsively stickhandle, allowing the defenders to catch up to the play, then he shoots as if it's painful for him to do so.

Suter shoots as if he find it a boring waste of energy.

Pominville is working to rule, and refuses to shoot or score, for reasons that escape me.

These are the people who are handling the puck about 70 % of the time on our PP.

SMTHook

Mar 23, 2015
It's actually becoming impressive how the puck is avoiding going in. The amount of high or wide is becoming annoying. At least Suters limp wrister only gets about a foot off the ice, just to be deflected over or wide.

Toast

Nov 18, 2015
Not really. Granlund is incapable of receiving and shooting all in one motion. He has to hold the puck and compulsively stickhandle, allowing the defenders to catch up to the play, then he shoots as if it's painful for him to do so.

Suter shoots as if he find it a boring waste of energy.

Pominville is working to rule, and refuses to shoot or score, for reasons that escape me.

These are the people who are handling the puck about 70 % of the time on our PP.

This.

Last year we dominated shot differential but they were all easy to read. This year, we aren't as dominating on SOG but the quality of shots are the same.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
17 seconds left and the plan is apparently to redirect Suter's diarrhea wristers coming from the blue line..
trouble is, his shots are so weak that any contact stops the puck in mid air.

Billy Mays Here*

So glad I had a promotion to do at the HU hockey game and didn't get to go to this trash game with this trash team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad