Pre-Game Talk: 01/15/14 Leafs vs Sabres, 7:30 PM | TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
That's bull****. Reimer is fully capable of stealing a game and Bernier is fully capable of blowing one. Bernier has outplayed Reimer but even with his struggles of late he is .918 SV%. It wasn't that long ago that we had two goalies top 8 in SV%...
Even with Bernier blowing games and playing "terrible" as of late, he still holds a much better save %, and GAA while playing twice as much as Reimer. I dont even understand how who the number now is still in question... Go back with Bernier tonight please.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Even with Bernier blowing games and playing "terrible" as of late, he still holds a much better save %, and GAA while playing twice as much as Reimer. I dont even understand how who the number now is still in question... Go back with Bernier tonight please.

I agree. I love Reimer...great guy. But as a Leaf fan, i want to win, that means play Bernier.

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
if we win tonight, and make a commanding presence in the playoff race, I nominate this for our new gif

http://www.gifbin.com/985015

(it's an 18 wheeler that barely avoids an awful crash)

Goalie post says Bernier is probable, and they are usually right.

http://goaliepost.com/

Poor Reims. He's worked so hard, done so much for this team and seems like such a great guy. But I have to admit I thought he would be getting the start tonight, and it was the first time all season that I didn't feel confident in him doing so.

McGuiresMonsters

Oct 31, 2011
Toronto
I have never thought Carlyle is the right coach for this team, but he did a great job last night. He had very good in game adjustments with the lineup. I hope that trend continues.

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
I think komisarek was in there too???

Komisarek was also an ex of Cuthbert, I believe.

But I'd hardly call Phaneuf/Avery/Cuthbet a love triangle. Usually, that involves three people being involved or at least interested at the same time. I'm pretty sure that Avery and Cuthbert split well before her involvement with Phaneuf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad