Status
Not open for further replies.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Take your time, Koivu and Parise. :sarcasm:

Again, that's sarcasm in case anyone takes it seriously. Though this may be doing the kids some good right now. Lots of experience and working together.

vayeate

OZ-13MSX1
Jun 30, 2011
final.png

min.png
score4.png

nas.png
score0.png

Sportsfan1

Jun 9, 2012
State of Hockey
Heatley has played his best this season and preseason when he's been playing with Coyle. Worth keeping in mind moving forward peeps, maybe there is some ounce of hockey left to squeeze out of Heatley yet.

LemaireisGOD

Jul 19, 2010
Nowhere, WI
My take...

http://www.stateofhockeynews.com/2014-articles/january/wild-vs-country-music.html

Huge win for the Wild! The Wild played like a team with confidence, and the Predators looked beat right from the drop of the puck. Heatley is playing like he cares and it was great to see the team attacking with speed. I have a full game recap plus an Iowa Wild update as well as prospect reports on Anthony Hamburg, Dylan Labbe, Adam Gilmour and Kurtis Gabriel.

MNjens

Sep 27, 2013
Love watching these games with our kids getting a lot of experience. That Zucker - Coyle - Heater line is developing some real chemistry. Anybody have any ideas for lines when Parise and Koivu come back? Lately Heater is showing he should be in the top 6...

Casper

30 goal grinder
Mar 23, 2010
MN
Love watching these games with our kids getting a lot of experience. That Zucker - Coyle - Heater line is developing some real chemistry. Anybody have any ideas for lines when Parise and Koivu come back? Lately Heater is showing he should be in the top 6...

Honestly I like the idea of keeping the top two lines together right now. As someone posted a line up like this would be sweet:

Parise-Koivu-Fountaine
Nino-Granlund-Pommer
Zucker-Coyle-Heater
Cooke-Brodziak- Mitchell

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Honestly I like the idea of keeping the top two lines together right now. As someone posted a line up like this would be sweet:

Parise-Koivu-Fountaine
Nino-Granlund-Pommer
Zucker-Coyle-Heater
Cooke-Brodziak- Mitchell

As long the 1st line doesn't kill the minutes of our other lines we should be good.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
I don't like the top6 and bottom6. It doesn't have room in the modern hockey imo.

DrPP

Oct 21, 2009
As long the 1st line doesn't kill the minutes of our other lines we should be good.

The elite teams have three scoring lines. Those lines are at least an attempt at that. Nice to see the Wild turn things around with adversity.

I hope Coyle sticks at center.

Montana41

Dec 29, 2013
Great game all-around. Really happy for Kuemps. Blum disappointed me. Nearly cost Kuemps the shutout at the end there...

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Why is it the WILD never can step on someone's throat when they are down?

Why can't they just keep piling up the goals, and running up the score?

They just allow teams to hang around, and stay in the game. It drives me ****ing nuts!

You watch, they will let the Preds back into this game, because they just ****ing sit on their ****ing ***** after getting a couple goals.

What was that again? :shakehead

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Heatley is playing better, because he's developed some chemistry with his linemates. He needs to stay with those guys for a while. He was on the 4th line once, then promoted back to the top 6 after he starting playing better. But once promoted, he fell apart again.

As long as it's working, I wouldn't mess with a single line right now. And fight like heck to keep it intact the best as possible after bringing Koivu and Parise back. Finally, as others have already said, stop relying on those two guys to do all the work. Reduce their time a bit, so the other lines get the chance to pitch in. Otherwise, teams will just shut down the top line the whole freaking night, and it's game over. I'd say split up Parise and Koivu, but it would further mess up the other good lines that are working right now. Of course things could change before they return, so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad