GDT: 01/12/2014 - Minnesota @ Nashville - 6:00 PM CST - FS-N+

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
The nice thing about the line up people keep mentioning (w/ fountaine, mikko, and parise) is that we would have two lines (mikko's and Brodz) that could go against top lines,and 3 lines that could be a threat to score each shift. Each line has a good mix of players too.

I agree, but how are people justifying it? Instead of line 1-4, they are making 1A, 1B, 1C lines. Just call it what it is.

J22*

I agree, but how are people justifying it? Instead of line 1-4, they are making 1A, 1B, 1C lines. Just call it what it is.

You do know that, outside of video games, lines aren't actually numbered right?

Casper

30 goal grinder
Mar 23, 2010
MN

What do mean? you can call the lines what ever you want, its arbitrary anyways. Let play (and Match ups) dictate ice time.

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
I used the 1A/1B/1C designation in another thread but my only point in describing it that way was to suggest that I'd like to see those three lines get roughly equal ice time. If you talk about 1/2/3 it's usually assumed that the first line gets the most ice time, the second line gets the second-most ice time, and so on.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
I used the 1A/1B/1C designation in another thread but my only point in describing it that way was to suggest that I'd like to see those three lines get roughly equal ice time. If you talk about 1/2/3 it's usually assumed that the first line gets the most ice time, the second line gets the second-most ice time, and so on.

But that is not accurate with this team. It goes 1, 3, 2, 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad