GDT: 01/07/17 - Wild @ Kings - 3 PM CT / 11PM Finland - NHLN-US, FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

afcyung

Apr 2, 2016
That last goal was on Zucker letting the guy get inside him and not taking his stick

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
For how poorly we played I'll take it.

Feels like we are teetering on the edge of a slump though.

Exatcly. But at least they've got some cushion now. And let's hope that Boudreau is better at stopping the bleeding.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
GWG wasn't on Kuemps, but man he was not good today. 2 bad goals, one flukey as hell goal which always seems to happen. Really hope we can find a back-up goalie at the deadline.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
GWG wasn't on Kuemps, but man he was not good today. 2 bad goals, one flukey as hell goal which always seems to happen. Really hope we can find a back-up goalie at the deadline.

I don't really know will there be much rentals available. What is Karri Rämö's status? Playing with Toronto Marlies now? Ward, Luongo, Lehtonen, Niemi have too expensive or long contracts I suppose.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Kemps with 2 bad goals.

Koivu's line was off today. They couldn't get out of the dzone today.

Lots of bad passes today: weak, off target, complete whiffs.

Sloppy game after the first 10 mins: bad line changes, didn't win the 50/50 battles until late in the 3rd, couldn't make zone exits/entries, getting out shot/attempted by a huge margin.

I liked the Brodin/Folin and Scandella/Dumba pairs. I thought Folin broke his stick when he whiffed on that pass at first. Nope he just missed it.

Nice to see Parise being Parise at the end of the game. Makes up for him randomly falling earlier.

It's a point on the road. I'll take it. On to the Ducks, hopefully Dub is rested and had a chance to reset from the last couple of bad games.

NotYou

Sep 21, 2014
Team looked awful in the first. Not disappointed I missed the rest. Glad we got a point at least. Gotta figure out how to sustain offensive zone time again

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I don't really know will there be much rentals available. What is Karri Rämö's status? Playing with Toronto Marlies now? Ward, Luongo, Lehtonen, Niemi have too expensive or long contracts I suppose.

NJD have Kinkaid and Wedgewood behind Schneider as a possible target.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Kuemper let in one bad goal, but so did Budaj. Kuemper also made some good saves. Not saying that I trust Kuemper as a starter,but he wasn't the reason that the Wild lost.

Good on them tying it up and fighting to the last second, but in general they got out worked. The refs made some bad calls, but evened it up in the end, so you can't blame them.

People accuse the Wild of being a boring team, but man, LA is tough to watch. Maybe thence conditions had a part in that, slowing everything down.

Fremitus Borealis

Flügelstürmer
Feb 4, 2007
The Slot
Kuemper let in one bad goal, but so did Budaj. Kuemper also made some good saves. Not saying that I trust Kuemper as a starter,but he wasn't the reason that the Wild lost.

Good on them tying it up and fighting to the last second, but in general they got out worked. The refs made some bad calls, but evened it up in the end, so you can't blame them.

People accuse the Wild of being a boring team, but man, LA is tough to watch. Maybe thence conditions had a part in that, slowing everything down.

Yeah I was wondering if their ice was horrible judging by how many guys were falling down and the puck seemed to be hopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Monaco vs Clermont Foot