GDT: 01/05/17 - Wild @ Sharks - 9:30 PM CT / 5:30 AM Finland - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Just watched replays.

Parise hustled all game; great to see improvement.

Koivu absolutely stepped up. Both of his goals were skilled, and clutch.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
i bailed after 2 periods dangit. despite dubnyk making some unbelievable saves he still gaveup 4GA for a 3rd game in a row.(red flag?) glad the wild boyz rallied im sure thx to BB. ps i must admit staal is doing way better than RNH would have.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Good road win. Looks like Dubnyk is fighting the puck a bit, let's hope he gets back on track because we're not built to score 5 goals a game.

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
DeBoer reminds me of Karl Pilkington

sdfa;kjfal;k

Read this while watching it last night and couldn't picture him without a bag of Monster Munch from then on.

This just isn't the team I'm used to. I used to know how these games would go once such and such a thing happened. But Boudreau's intermission alchemy is delightful, because goals and winning. It's too bad his options for goalie line tinkering are so limited, since Dubnyk hasn't looked good for a whole game since before Montreal.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012

giphy.gif

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
Also from watching the highlights, Zucker didn't get any goals but he was super important. Speed/hustle drew a PP that Staal scored on, on Koivu's tying goal he drove to the net and tied up Burns to clear the front for Koivu, right before Koivu scored the GWG Zucker set Koivu up right in the slot.

It's impressive how much more rounded Zucker's game has become, and I hope we can keep him around for a while.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
^I was particularly impressed with Zucker on the tying goal. He got the secondary assist on that one, but Zucker's zone entry before making the pass to Granlund that sets up Koivu was excellent.

Bruce Granville

Oct 11, 2014
Also from watching the highlights, Zucker didn't get any goals but he was super important. Speed/hustle drew a PP that Staal scored on, on Koivu's tying goal he drove to the net and tied up Burns to clear the front for Koivu, right before Koivu scored the GWG Zucker set Koivu up right in the slot.

It's impressive how much more rounded Zucker's game has become, and I hope we can keep him around for a while.

And he missed the net Parise style, so that Parise had to step up...sneaky.

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
Yeo had them turtle when the other team took the lead?

I thought he just clenched his jaw even tighter and said "No, we're doing the right things, so do. Them. Harder."

Last edited:

JudgeJimmie

Oct 5, 2013
Rochester, MN
Thanks! I agree, I was too busy watching the play, and just had my phone blindly snapping pictures at the net! Had great seats since I can't go to my typical 3-4 games a year I just splurge on 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad