0-3 in the Sekera era. Jets 5, Carter 2

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Last year at about the same time you and I headed to the game together and the Kings put on a clinic and I said to you that I thought that was the most dominant complete game any team played in the MTS centre against the Jets. Yesterday was….. well........different. Jets played really well but the Kings looked gassed? Quick gave up one bad goal (the 4th) the other 3 he had zero chance on and Sutter probably only pulled him to light a fire under the team and how did they respond when they came out to start the 3rd......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:boredom: ?? I agree though the 4th line looked good all night.

Either way I believe the champs will find a way but they definitely looked disinterested yesterday.

I assume you took some well deserved abuse since usually you like to go full heel and troll your section when the Kings win.

Yeah I took in on the chin a bit haha. Oh well. At the end of the day I still think LA is going to be in playoffs and a real threat.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Last year at about the same time you and I headed to the game together and the Kings put on a clinic and I said to you that I thought that was the most dominant complete game any team played in the MTS centre against the Jets. Yesterday was….. well........different. Jets played really well but the Kings looked gassed? Quick gave up one bad goal (the 4th) the other 3 he had zero chance on and Sutter probably only pulled him to light a fire under the team and how did they respond when they came out to start the 3rd......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:boredom: ?? I agree though the 4th line looked good all night.

Either way I believe the champs will find a way but they definitely looked disinterested yesterday.

I assume you took some well deserved abuse since usually you like to go full heel and troll your section when the Kings win.

I'm going to hope and pray it was simply because the Jets overwhelmed them at home with the Kings playing 4 games in 5.5 days.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
The Kings play pretty much every other day all of March. No rest boy's SUCK IT UP. March has 15 games total, only Five of those are Home games.

This is the Kings season right here, right now. This month.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Yeah I took in on the chin a bit haha. Oh well. At the end of the day I still think LA is going to be in playoffs and a real threat.

I'm going to hope and pray it was simply because the Jets overwhelmed them at home with the Kings playing 4 games in 5.5 days.

As an outsider looking in I think you guys will make it but it might be by the hair of your chinny chin chin. You guys still have great underlying numbers but its hard to escape the fact the Kings have gone to war 3 years in a row in the spring and that takes its toll. The Kings play that heavy game and its not just hard on the teams you inflict it on its also adds up on the guys dishing it out. There is also the mental fatigue factor. Last year your run had to be taxing with all the long stressful series.

Eiher way you guys have set the bar high and perhaps our paths will cross in the playoffs. Good luck for sure because I want the Kings in as long as we make it :)

Captain Mittens*

As an outsider looking in I think you guys will make it but it might be by the hair of your chinny chin chin. You guys still have great underlying numbers but its hard to escape the fact the Kings have gone to war 3 years in a row in the spring and that takes its toll. The Kings play that heavy game and its not just hard on the teams you inflict it on its also adds up on the guys dishing it out. There is also the mental fatigue factor. Last year your run had to be taxing with all the long stressful series.

Eiher way you guys have set the bar high and perhaps our paths will cross in the playoffs. Good luck for sure because I want the Kings in as long as we make it :)

:handclap::handclap:

sinister6000

Apr 30, 2013
If Sekera is asking tor 6mil a year he's not coming back. Plus why would you trade Voynov? Don't his team mates like him.

Last edited:

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
agree - when's the last time he beat any player to turn the corner on a rush?

When he sucks this bad, we (at least I) go into the mode: "maybe he's hiding an injury...?"

sheesh! how many times can this guy get hurt?

His first career goal?

Seriously, I don't think we've ever seen that, so dunno how that can be held against his current play...

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
If Voynov is free and clear and the NHL lets him play next season, I would not trade him just to resign Suckera. Voynov is the second best defenseman on this team, and heads and shoulders above Suckera.

3mq7pW4.gif

Eagle Eye Cherry

guitar player
Feb 19, 2006
Montreal
Kings fan here from montreal. Man, I hope we make the playoffs with the addition of sekera. What are our chances of making it?

The flames are prolly gonna fade with the loss of their best player.

Any thoughts?

Captain Mittens*

Kings fan here from montreal. Man, I hope we make the playoffs with the addition of sekera. What are our chances of making it?

The flames are prolly gonna fade with the loss of their best player.

Any thoughts?
This team plays best when it's back is against the wall.
They'll make it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad