0-1 in the Dwight King-less era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Mittens*

I do love a good mule and the copper cup really does make it taste better.

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
I made a comment about Arizona being a "middle school" team in yesterday's GDT. (I was posting from my seat at Staples, wishing I was anywhere else in the world, including Afghanistan.)

Apparently, the fianceé was looking over my shoulder, because she said "Yes, two middle-school teams playing each other on Friday."

Couldn't really disagree. Hope to see an NHL-caliber team on Friday. Last night was truly an embarrassment.

Congrats Ron!!!!

You know we're all crashing the wedding right? :laugh:

Frolov 6'3

Unregistered User
Jun 7, 2003
The Netherlands
Why should you care? The Kings ended up winning that series.

If you want to get pissed, get pissed for something that actually deserves it. Like the Kings' effort last night, for instance.
Why should you care about that? Within a few months nobody is going to remember Kings' effort from last night. If you want to get pissed, get pissed for something that actually deserved it.

Seriously. Now you are going to tell people when they should care or not ? Unlike you I am watching that **** around 4 AM and have to go to work after the game. You already whine when the game is being played in the afternoon. I dont need Ron to tell me when I should care or not.

Ron*

Why should you care about that? Within a few months nobody is going to remember Kings' effort from last night. If you want to get pissed, get pissed for something that actually deserved it.

Seriously. Now you are going to tell people when they should care or not ? Unlike you I am watching that **** around 4 AM and have to go to work after the game. You already whine when the game is being played in the afternoon. I dont need Ron to tell me when I should care or not.

I forgot all about the Kings loss to St. Louis in OT when we won the series.

On the other hand, I do remember all the **** ty home openers. Especially the ones I attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad