GDT: ♬ @

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
I have said it before and will say it again. Since Hitchcock has taken over the team we have amassed more and more talent every year and have gotten worse and worse every year.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
good job loser blues, add another loss @ana

pathetic team this year

TheOrganist

Don't Call Him Alex
Feb 21, 2006
Too many men and why the hell can't Bouwmeester just one-time that pass instead of making that stupid play to the corner?

That was a horrible play. They had a dominant shift until that point. He is pathetically bad in the o-zone.

Real shocking how this one played out.

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
Can the players start to get mad? Can we see someone step up and just lead? I feel like Tank, Shatty, Schwartz, and Steen could step up and lead, but no one is. Are they deferring to Backes? When will the players take responsibility for these results? They're not playing the system, and no one seems to hold them accountable. Bench them if need be.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Did they played hole game with Lehterä - Stastny - Tarasenko?
21:00 TOI to Stastny. That is high end this season.

Apr 28, 2013
St. Louis
I have said it before and will say it again. Since Hitchcock has taken over the team we have amassed more and more talent every year and have gotten worse and worse every year.

Think back to how good we were in our own end those first two Hitch years compared to the dumpster fire we are at times in our own end this year.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Very ordinary team this year. Major shakeup is getting more necessary by the day.

Start by waiving Marty so we can stop wasting a roster spot on a third goalie.

frostyflo

Jan 29, 2009
Austria
so.many.mistakes.
thats why we are good against worse teams, a mistake may won't be the difference...not so against a good team.

and for Jax and his haters: I think he had a decent game beside the mistake, some good reads and clears on the PK, even some good puck-moving. we were pretty darn bad for minutes before the goal.
Shatty, Gunnar, Bergy, Jax and others....bad passes, bad shifts by all of them at this point.
can it really be that hard to make a play from the own end when you already have the puck?!

Backes to the wall

Oct 20, 2014
West Coast Canada
Ya I don't know what to say to those who are really upset with this game. We were as good as the best team in the league tonight, far far far from pathetic like some are saying.

We also have a ton of options within the line up now, what with Jaskin playing like he is.
If we can upgrade from Berglund and find some way to get the defense to stop backing in, I think we can be a contender.

I have said it many times, I prefer a Kassian type over a Read or Jagr type, at this point with teams catching us in the standings i'm sure something will happen trade wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad