GDT: ♬ @

Status
Not open for further replies.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
b7a08c5befad264d4a83bd11c5df5bdf.jpeg

RastaBlues

Dec 19, 2014
Two back to back late night games. I really just want one win out of these two games and I'll be happy.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Two back to back late night games. I really just want one win out of these two games and I'll be happy.
Me too but I'm not optimistic.

Great to see Gunnarsson back though. Poor Cole, because you just can't take Butler out of the lineup.

This is also why McCarthy was called up. He was a warm body who was never going to play. Now he's back down to Chicago.

love my blues*

I think the Blues will have a hard time tonight. Something needs to be done before they drop more in the standings.

Btw I come over from the Stltoday forum.

Jordeau

Aug 8, 2014
St. Louis
I think the Blues will have a hard time tonight. Something needs to be done before they drop more in the standings.

Btw I come over from the Stltoday forum.

All good teams have mid-season slumps. It's not like the Blues are going to miss the playoffs or anything. We'll be fine.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Steen Backes Oshie
Lehterä Stastny Tarasenko
Jaskin Berglund Reaves
Ott Fraser Lapierre

Bouwmeester Pietrangelo
Gunnarsson Shattenkirk
Jackman/Butler Cole

The real positive is Ott is still on the 4th line. I'd like to see Jax sit a game

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Is Lindbohm still up with the team? If so are we carrying 8 defenseman, 3 goalies, and 0 extra forwards?

RastaBlues

Dec 19, 2014
All good teams have mid-season slumps. It's not like the Blues are going to miss the playoffs or anything. We'll be fine.

I really hope that we're just taking a page from LAs book and trying to coast as much as possible. Then turn it up once we get to the playoffs. But if we take another first round exit ...I'll probably become an emo (is that still a thing?)

Lakewood

Nov 17, 2013
I really hope that we're just taking a page from LAs book and trying to coast as much as possible. Then turn it up once we get to the playoffs. But if we take another first round exit ...I'll probably become an emo (is that still a thing?)

Haha. I think Emos are now hipsters? Out on the town in Nashville there seemed to be lots of amateur woodsman guys with really neat beards, and perfectly layered clothing. I could have done a whole catalog for LL bean in about 20 minutes because the bars were so connected, and all the "vap" mist was so... Vapee.

Lindbohm was sent down if I remember right Marty is in.

byfuglien

Mar 23, 2014
Europe
Steen Backes Oshie
Lehterä Stastny Tarasenko
Jaskin Berglund Reaves
Ott Fraser Lapierre

Bouwmeester Pietrangelo
Gunnarsson Shattenkirk
Jackman/Butler Cole

The real positive is Ott is still on the 4th line. I'd like to see Jax sit a game
Is that the team tonight?

Not that it matters, a certain loss tonight anyway. Pacific division and all.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Real test for Jaskin to see what type of player he is. Can he drive positive plays for his line now that he is really the only guy capable of doing those types of things on that 3rd line. If he can create or get scoring chances, I'll be pretty impressed with him.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Cole in, Butler out.

I'm not a Cole hater by any stretch but I'm just not sure how you can make a move like that. I hate to make a big deal out of the 3rd pairing but to me Butler has been more impressive than anyone not named Shattenkirk recently.

RastaBlues

Dec 19, 2014
Haha. I think Emos are now hipsters? Out on the town in Nashville there seemed to be lots of amateur woodsman guys with really neat beards, and perfectly layered clothing. I could have done a whole catalog for LL bean in about 20 minutes because the bars were so connected, and all the "vap" mist was so... Vapee.

Lindbohm was sent down if I remember right Marty is in.

:laugh: I'm dying!

I don't think I could go the hipster route, I really hate starbucks. Wait...does that make me a hipster? Aw ****!

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Is that the team tonight?

Not that it matters, a certain loss tonight anyway. Pacific division and all.

Yea, that's what JR tweeted.

I don't really like Butler out either.....who would of thought we'd say that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad