GDT: ♫ @ ✈

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Hopefully the Blues use this as a confidence builder. I felt like we got better as the game went on. Still not our best, there were a still a few bad miscues but we trended upward. Now we just have to get these damn 1st periods under control.

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
Dude whats up with this? My buddy just sent me a picture asking if it was white and gold or blue and black, am i missing something?

It's a photo of a blue and black dress taken with very warm lighting on it making it appear gold and white.

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
Not a good game, but the points will help.

Blues making it harder on themselves than necessary. Would really like to see some more transition creativity. Seems like we do the same thing over and over and most teams are privy to the game plan.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
need to continue getting better but im glad they won it.

Sushiko

Don’t touch my Bozak
Jul 7, 2011
PHX AZ
Yeah the dress it's like half the population see one set of colors and the other half see the other.
As for the game - yeah, I sure hope it's a momentum builder or something but i hoped that before. Or at least with this crap 1st period BS. Now with the road trip I dont feel that optimistic. Maybe they'll surprise me. There's still time to get it worked out at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad