GDT: ♫ @ ✈

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Tarasenko hasn't had a compete level anywhere near where it needs to be for that line to be successful. Schwartz and Jori can dig the puck out of the corners all day, but if Vlad can't bury them, then the line is pretty much moot.

Vlad not burying shots isn't a compete level problem. I don't think his effort is lacking at all honestly. Now, if you wanted to say he needs to stop trying to pick corners and just hit the net, I'd absolutely agree.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Second time recently my internet has died mid-game recently :rant: At least we got the win.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Vlad not burying shots isn't a compete level problem. I don't think his effort is lacking at all honestly. Now, if you wanted to say he needs to stop trying to pick corners and just hit the net, I'd absolutely agree.

It seemed to me that before he started missing the net a lot that he was getting more shots blocked than usual. His low accuracy lately could be more of an overcompensation, more a product of him "shooting to daylight" than anything mechanical or focus oriented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad