GDT: ♫ @ ✈ 4:30 pm et

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borderbluesfan

Nov 14, 2011
Columbia, Missouri
Missed this game. Was at work and my 18 year old son was supposed to DVR. Got home and he said "I recorded the game, Dad". Went to DVR list and no game. What?? He says "the little recording R thing was on the list, I watched the game it should be there". Then find out he went to delete my daughter's recordings of "Keeping up with the Kardashians" and inadvertently deleted the game.

Had to read the entire thread to get a feel for the game. Special thanks to Fred for all the video clips. Enjoy this forum, very rarely feel that I need to comment to add to the forum because the posters here do a very good job of informative posts.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Happy birthday Robb!

Isn't it past your bedtime...it's 6:30 on a Sunday:sarcasm:

Ha! Ha! Time isn't a static "thing". It's only relative. Maybe I just get up "earlier" - say 2:00 AM Central European Time - for the start of a Blues' game. As a Blues fan in Europe, who works mainly from home, I'm more of a night owl.

But, right now, I'm in Winnipeg, visiting my sister for a couple months. And no, I didn't go, in person, to today's game (as I always do when I'm in Winnipeg and The Blues play there). But, I enjoyed the win very much, nevertheless.

PeterAngelo

Feb 26, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
Missed this game. Was at work and my 18 year old son was supposed to DVR. Got home and he said "I recorded the game, Dad". Went to DVR list and no game. What?? He says "the little recording R thing was on the list, I watched the game it should be there". Then find out he went to delete my daughter's recordings of "Keeping up with the Kardashians" and inadvertently deleted the game.

Oh no, I feel for you. I hope your son enjoys sleeping in the garage tonight!

Meatwagon

Blues=Overrated
Nov 15, 2010
Bi-polar Express
Ha! Ha! Time isn't a static "thing". It's only relative. Maybe I just get up "earlier" - say 2:00 AM Central European Time - for the start of a Blues' game. As a Blues fan in Europe, who works mainly from home, I'm more of a night owl.

But, right now, I'm in Winnipeg, visiting my sister for a couple months. And no, I didn't go, in person, to today's game (as I always do when I'm in Winnipeg and The Blues play there). But, I enjoyed the win very much, nevertheless.

Just giving you crap Robb! Have fun in Winnepeg.:nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad