GDT: ♫ @ ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
I'm loving the fact that Hitch trusts Lehtera and Tarasenko enough to put them out there with 15 left against their top line. And Frank almost ends it at the buzzer. Just play him all of OT. My god he's been incredible tonight.

when did they go out there, I forget... Couldn't swap after the icing.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Soft hand + power wicked shot = success

I think there is no words how good chemistry this duo has. They complete so well each other.

BigB

We Want Big Macs!
Nov 25, 2011
USA
Can I be the bad guy and question whether we need Backes, Steen and Oshie? I mean... none of them have been stellar to this point. I'd wonder what we could get in return?

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
Can I be the bad guy and question whether we need Backes, Steen and Oshie? I mean... none of them have been stellar to this point. I'd wonder what we could get in return?
They were arguably our best three forwards last year, and the year before that.

I think it's a bit early to write them off as expendable.

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
when did they go out there, I forget... Couldn't swap after the icing.

I'm almost positive it was in the last minute. I forgot about the icing rule for a second, so it's not quite the same. But it's still pretty nice to see him trust those two out there so late in the game.

Twisted Blue

Feb 4, 2013
St. Louis

I grant you Oshie has not come close to his normal play. Steen and Backes are cornerstones that allow Schwartz and Tank to rise up and shine.

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO

Backes should be completely off the table. Despite his offensive struggles, he's still one of the best defensive centers in the league. We'll need him to compete in the playoffs. Steen and Oshie could be moved, but we'd have to get a ton back for them. Given their track records for this team, they'll get a lot of leeway.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Trading Steen or Backes is nuts, they're extremely vital to this team even when they're not putting up points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad