GDT: ♫ & ▲

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Wish the team played this well in front of Allen. The team has been brutal lately. Hopefully this is the start of getting back to basics.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I don't know what you guys think, but Lapierre played tonight well. Very good forecheck and he was flying and carrying puck more then usually. Would that be case he was playing on wing?

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
I think the players knew this could be Marty's last game as a Blue. Can't think of a better way to end it than with a SO. I'm hoping he stays with the team since Allen didn't exactly inspire any confidence with his play, but it may not be logistically possible.

IF he stays for a while, it will be more for insurance against Elliott re-injuring himself. Groin injuries have that as a decent possibility.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
With Porter and Pääjärvi out. Perfect opportunity for Rattie with a B2B against the super cats.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
SOB
STL
Sobotka-Stastny-Jaskin

That's the dream top nine for me come playoff time.

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
I wouldn't mind trying it. Run SOB and then bump Berglund up to the Tarasenko line.

Jaskin and Rattie looked great together this season. Last season they rarely played on the same line, but it was a mainstay since game one this season. They have proven chemistry.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
He's a low-key guy.

I know I was just joking :p:

Thoughts:

Reaves did a respectable job out there. Porter's injury looked graphic. Tarasenko's shot was awesome. Butler was a beaut on that play, no surprise. Brodeur looked sharp. Petro was great. Jaskin deserves to be here.

Lakewood

Nov 17, 2013
IF he stays for a while, it will be more for insurance against Elliott re-injuring himself. Groin injuries have that as a decent possibility.

Pretty sure elliott had an MCL injury to his knee Robb. I think the groin is good.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I know I was just joking :p:

Thoughts:

Reaves did a respectable job out there. Porter's injury looked graphic. Tarasenko's shot was awesome. Butler was a beaut on that play, no surprise. Brodeur looked sharp. Petro was great. Jaskin deserves to be here.

I'm telling you my sarcasm detector is off with all the Petro trade talk.

Jeffro

Oct 20, 2007
I wouldn't be surprised to see Rattie recalled for tomorrow because he doesn't require waivers, but I think Porter's spot is going to end up filled by Colin Fraser.

Actually, just remembered recall waivers aren't a thing anymore.

I agree that it should be Rattie, but I don't think it will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad